【Ch.007】

ʚ~~~~•~~~~ɞ

ʚ~~~~•~~~~ɞ

ʚ~~•~~ɞ

Well...you ended up staying at Mikey's

' Why did this happen? Is this Izana's revenge on me??'

you ask yourself as imaginary tears fall from your eyes and slide down your face.

" Y/N! Look at this, what do you say we play? "

Mikey asks, pulling out a video game from somewhere.

" You... play video games? "

Surprised by this fact, you ask, the author didn't mention anything about this in the manga.... Maybe because it's useless to know this? (๑• . •๑)

Mikey looked at you with a dull expression.

" what do you think? "

he asks as he puts down the game and starts looking at you seriously.

" Uh.... well... it's...."

You continued to stutter as you thought of words to say to him, and suddenly he sat down next to you and stared at you closely.

" You... don't tell me you think I dedicate my entire life to the life of a delinquent? "

he asks, narrowing his eyes at each reaction she shows.

" Maybe yes and maybe no..! "

She says and you avoid looking at him directly.

You were feeling cold because of him as he was looking at you with an aura of anger... perhaps?

“I see… Now do you want to play or not?”

He finally asks with his eyes averted from you and this made you feel grateful and relieved.

"Well, what do you want? "

you ask as you finally look at him, well since he decided to change the subject you are relieved.

" What you want? Y/N?? "

Mikey asks as he starts to get annoyed about you.. that's what you thought.

" Then, let's play all night! "

You scream excitedly as you stand up straight and look at Mikey who looks at you in disbelief!

" all night long? Do you think I would survive if I didn't sleep?? "

Mikey says while still looking at you in disbelief.

You laugh at his words, well what did you expect from someone who loves to sleep like him?

You should be grateful if he stayed up until 12 pm.

Eventually the two of you started playing and enjoying each other's company.

' Is it possible that Shinichiro was the reason behind all these misfortunes? I do not believe this! But I'm glad things are going so well!"

You say to yourself while you're watching Mikey watching TV, you two were watching a cartoon.. Well it wasn't fun for you but Mikey just found this cartoon interesting~

While you were contemplating the face of your lover, your eyes began to close slowly against your will.

' Uh! So is this my limit? Please I want to stare at his face for a while longer!'

You say to yourself while fighting sleepiness.. but unfortunately I lost the bet and sleepiness won so I surrendered to darkness~
.
.
.
" Y/N!! Wake up the hell?? Didn't you sleep early last night?? I have to make sure to take your phone from now on! "

You hear a man screaming.
You furrow your eyebrows as you get up lazily, what's going on? It must be the weekend!

' Moment? Man??'

You wake up immediately and look around, what the hell?? You weren't at Mikey's house!

'what is happening now?'

You ask yourself as you quickly get out of bed and head to the bathroom to prepare yourself after hearing the man scream again.

You were standing in front of your middle school now, what you know at this moment is that you are a student in the third year of middle school...

Well this is something that hasn't changed..but? what is happening!!

You enter the school and find your seat and class after asking lots and lots of students.

The bell rang, signaling the end of recess. Luckily you are in your class now.

Thus, three consecutive hours passed in the classroom while the teacher was explaining.

While you were writing notes in your notebook the class was invaded by two blond men.

I looked surprised at Mikey who was smiling as he headed to your seat while the teacher continued explaining the lesson, it was as if he had gotten used to these intrusions.

" Nie! Y/N Let's hang out together! "

Mikey says as I keep looking at him trying to make sense of what's going on... literally?

Before you could answer you were dragged out by Mikey and out of class, he wouldn't even let you collect your things!

" Mikey! Shinichiro will be angry that you broke into my school!! " 

You say angry at him, but after you finished speaking, he looked at you in confusion, and this was enough to make you raise your eyebrow in astonishment.

"Is there a problem, Mikey?"

you ask while watching his expression.

"Y/N Are you okay? You know my brother died two years ago."

When he finished speaking, you felt as if you had been struck by lightning!

" No way! Shinichiro is dead?! "

ʚ~~~~•~~~~ɞ
ʚ~~•~~ɞ

ʚ~~~~•~~~~ɞʚ~~•~~ɞ