【Ch.002】

ʚ~~~~•~~~~ɞ
ʚ

~~•~~ɞ

It's been a night now and you were getting ready to go and meet Shinichiro.

' Until now, I cannot understand what is happening to me and why I am here. Maybe I am in a coma or something like that, and that this is a dream, but I think it is great to play the role of the hero? Nah, that's enough, I don't have to waste time! '

You said to yourself as you put on your shoes, after that I got out and started running in the direction I took yesterday.

You kept running for a while well you were stopping from time to time to make sure you weren't lost again and luckily you found the bike shop!

You ran to the shop happily and walked into it with a big smile on your face. Shinichiro was talking to what seemed like a customer so I politely stood up and waited for him to finish.

The customer came out after a while and Shinichiro had finally noticed you. He smiled as he raised his eyebrow and turned to you.

" Good? Don't tell me you're lost again? "

He says as he stares at you skeptically and this made you smile wider.

" No! This time I'm here because I wanted to!! I'm a good girl so I came to thank you! "

Well, not really small, but 12 doesn't mean anything big in your mind, you say in a childish tone.

" Hahaha you shouldn't have done that no need to thank really I didn't do anything. "

Far from finding you so cute, Shinichiro says between his laughs.

You started to feel warm in your chest because of his laugh. It was great that Shinchiro could make you feel warm and that made you want to save him even more.

' I think I like Shinichiro more now.'

You say to yourself as you stare at him. Shinchirou stared at you for a while before saying:-

" Well, you should go home, little girl."

" no! I want to stay with you!!! "

You said as soon as he finished you were feeling a little panicked he wouldn't try to fire you right? He's so cute he wouldn't do right?!

Shinichiro looked at you slightly with a surprised expression Why do you want to stay with him?

" Um.. you are ok with this? I'm a stranger? "

Shinichiro said as he scratched the back of his head in confusion.

" But you are a good person right? I want to stay with you and be your girlfriend! "