【Ch.003】

note:- Diagonal = You speak within yourself

bold = You talk to one of them or dialogue between the characters.

You realize this is correct? ◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗

ʚ~~~~•~~~~ɞ
ʚ~~•~~ɞ

You got up very early and that was good for you who slept late.

' Today is my dear Manjiro's birthday!'

You say to yourself while slapping yourself lightly to keep the remaining sleep away.

I looked at the clock on the wall and found that it was 8 am so I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom for the start of a wonderful day for you!

After I got out of the bathroom I went downstairs to find that no one was home. You guessed it, your dad left you and went off to work.. Well it was Friday after all so no school today.

' It's good that I know how to cook.'

You say to yourself as you head to the kitchen to make your breakfast, and well you were thinking of making some dorayaki to give to Makey.

Time Skip;-
--------------------------

You were now in your room combing your hair after you changed your clothes. (Author's note:- You are free to imagine what you wore. I won't go into details. Okay?)

You had your hair up in a pretty ponytail (if you had long hair, if it was short you left it down).

You smiled to yourself while you looked in the mirror. You were so happy. How will you manage to mitigate this happiness only?

You started talking to yourself out loud and as you stared at yourself in the mirror you were saying things like: - Oh y/n you are so beautiful! y/n you are awesome! Well done for saving Shinichiro you deserve a gift oh my gosh y/n how can you be so cool etc etc etc~~

You were so proud of yourself that you didn't realize that time was already ticking and the door was already knocking now and that made you wince and remember that Shinichiro will take you to his house! 

You quickly got up after you took one last look at yourself in the mirror and headed for the door to open it.

" heh?"

You let out a questioning sound from your mouth when no one was around.

' So who knocked on the door?' 

You ask yourself quietly and still check around, but in the end you close the door and go outside for a walk, hoping that your excitement will be mitigated.

You were walking and walking and walking, you were trying not to run because you didn't want to sweat so you kept walking hoping it would calm the wave of excitement inside you.