【Ch.015】

ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
𝑨 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒚𝒐𝒖~:-
---------------------------------------

" What is this? "

Takemichi cries out in disbelief as he hears the new information on this timeline from Naoto.

" As I have heard, Mikey becomes the head of a criminal organization, the Yakuza, as in the first timeline, but there are some differences such that Ryugogi Ken is second in command while Kisaki is third in command. "

Naoto explains to Takemichi, whose eyes look like dishes now.

" But... Naoto, why the yakuza again? And why does he have influence in so many parts of the country? "

Takemichi asks, nervous and confused by the fact... the fact that Mikey covets so much power.

" Prepare for what you'll hea-- "

Naoto says as he searches among the objects for something.

After a while, Naoto turned around and held up a picture of Takemichi that made him feel his heart stop beating for a minute.

" He expanded his influence in order to find y/n l/n. "

Naoto says with a confused face, he actually just heard about y/n from Takemichi.

" What does this mean??!!?"

Standing noisily, Takemichi shouted, Takemichi raised both hands and grabbed his head as he began to gasp in terror.

" If he was expanding his influence in the country in order to find y/n... where the hell is she now?? "

.
.
.

" New York? "

You scream while looking at your phone, you were trying to search for your location to see the nearest police station where it is located, but suddenly you find that you are in New York;!!

You raised your hand and put it on your forehead because you started to feel a headache. Why is this happening?

Suddenly you feel dizzy hitting your head hard, what is happening now??

Suddenly, your phone starts to turn off and works in a terrible way, but this time when it turned off and started working again, I found the manga!

" What is this? Shouldn't the manga be here..? "

She says confused everything becomes dark standing in darkness.

You were looking around in panic, trying to understand something. What was going on? Why is everything dark??

"y/n!!"

You jump up when you hear a sound...
You opened your eyes in shock and you saw Mikey changing into some shape every second in front of you!!

Sometimes he has white hair, sometimes with black hair, and at other times he has long blonde hair or short blonde hair.

Mikey was changing in front of you every second in a terrifying way.

- W-what is this??

You wonder while you feel like you're going to vomit at the sight of how Mikey suddenly becomes a different character, but pain and despair are present in all of his characters.