Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty

Here it is, I'm glad I could get it up tonight!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter Thirty

Drew’s POV

“Come on Mony Peaches” I chuckle knocking on the washroom door. “I’m trying to save you some popcorn”

Harmony giggles from the other side of the door and smacks it, “Calm down D, I’m coming”

I chuckle, throwing myself onto the bed. Harmony and I just got back from watching Soul Surfer. Like any other guy, I was desperate for her to burst into tears so she would hide in my side, but I had no such luck. I know Harmony found it sad because she did that jaw shaking thing she doesn’t whenever she’s sad. I don’t know why I was even hoping for tears, something only as big as Blaine would make Harmony cry.

Now, we’ve decided to just chill in our room together and watch another movie on Netflix. I’m perfectly fine with that idea, not only because it was mine, because now I can throw popcorn at Harmony all I want without getting yelled at.

Yup, I threw a piece of popcorn for Harmony to catch in her mouth while we were watching the previews and it missed and hit her eye instead. Seconds later while we were both keeled over with laughter, some dude came and shone a very bright flash light in my eye and threatened to throw me out of I was going to abuse ladies.

HA. A police officer that abuses ladies would be something to see. Or have on tape at least.

Harmony’s been in the washroom ever since we got home. I don’t blame her, she did chug two bottles of extra large cinema soda for a bet. All through the movie I had to listen to her groan and whine about having to pee but not wanting to use a disgusting public washroom.

She booked it to the washroom as soon as we walked through the doors, I didn’t even have time to step forward and she was gone. Her suitcase was zipped open so I’m guessing she grabbed something to wear and is now changing because no one takes that long to pee and change.

A music video for Adele’s Set fire to the rain comes on as a preview for the movie we’re about to watch. Harmony’s so called favourite, The Proposal. If she doesn’t soon get her butt out here, she’ll have missed it all. My phone buzzes in my pocket, but I ignore it because at the same moment, the bathroom door flings open and out walks my princess.

My eyes pop out of my head at the sight of her. I tilt my torso the other way, gripping onto the comforter in my clenched fist. In only a long shirt of mine, I am slowly dying. Man, who knew Harmony could murder someone just by wearing a shirt?

Harmony smirks and saunters across the room, slipping under the covers.

“Is there something wrong D?” Harmony giggles innocently.

“No, not at all” I smirk.  “What would make you think that?”

Harmony cocks her head and points at my clench fists and nods towards the bulge in my jeans.

“No reason” She shrugs, snuggling into the bed.