Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty Four

Here it is y'all. I don't think this what you were all expecting but hey! It's something. Hope you like it :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Thirty Four

Harmony’s POV

I stare at myself in the mirror; my eyes are filled with a gleam of happiness that has never been there before. My cheeks are a light shade of pink and my smile has yet to be removed from my face. My hair is sticking up in all sorts of directions and my skin seems to sparkle oddly.   

Last night was better then anything I could’ve ever imagined. I don’t regret it either. It was easily the best thing that has ever happened to me. Well, that’s a close tie to meeting Drew. That was the best thing that ever happened to me.

I may be as tired as hell but it’s so worth it. I’ll be like a walking zombie for the rest of the week until I’ve dealt with this passion I feel every time Drew touches me.

I thought when he kissed me that I had fireworks exploding in my chest. Oh hell how wrong I was. That was nothing compared to the forest fires erupting everywhere on my body. That was like nothing I’ve ever felt before.

“Stop Harmony you perv” I whisper, slapping my cheek gently to rid my mind of dirty thoughts. “Kittens, Milkshakes, oh god” I moan, splashing water on my face.

“Milkshakes Harmony? You dumbass” I growl, slapping my palm against my forehead, “You’ve got yourself all worked up and we don’t even have time for a quickie”

A knock on the door stops my speech, “Harmony I can hear you in there, Milkshakes?”

I groan as Drew bursts out laughing choking out, “A quickie?”

I start giggling digging my fingers into my palm to keep from flinging open the door and jumping Drew right there. I’m sure Leigh-Anne and Finn wouldn’t be too happy if we didn’t show up for there wedding. It does start in like 30 minutes. Drew and I wasted our getting ready time.

“I’m sorry Jesus I can’t help it” I shriek flinging open the door to come face to face with a laughing Drew.

Without letting him say anything I grab his face in my hands and crash my lips onto his, cutting of his laughter and his breathing momentarily. Drew pulls away quickly.

“That’s hot Mony Peaches” He breathes before crashing his lips back to mine with a low growl.

I smirk against his lips, pressing myself closer to his body. I tug him into the washroom, slamming the door shut with my heel. I shove him against the side of the shower, jumping up with my arms locked tightly around his neck, wrapping my legs around his waist.

Drew groans and grips the back of my thighs to hold me in place, kissing me deeply. I sigh against his lips before he pulls away to allow me space to breathe. His lips however don’t leave my skin.