Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirteen

• Dedicated to My Dad (Who fixed the computer so I could upload)

Heyy guys!

I just want to thank all of my fans and readers!! You guys rock!! I was so happy to log on and find 12 new fans, and 122 votes!! I love you guys!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter Thirteen

Harmony's POV

"Drew would you hurry up" I whine, poking him in with the pen in my hand.

"Five more minutes then I'll be done" Drew insists for the fifth time tonight.

"D, you said that like 20 minutes ago" I complain, poking him with the pen again.

What can I say? Its 6:30, I'm starving and I'm bored. Drew, seems to be taking his grand ole time in finishing up whatever he's doing on the computer and I want to go home so I can cook dinner.

"Well 10 minutes then" Drew tells me, his eyes still glued to the computer screen.

I roll my eyes and sigh loudly.

I wish I could be a dog like Echo. Well not a dog, but I want his ability to sit there and do nothing without complaining. He might be a dog, but I'm sure he could complain if he wanted to.

I sigh again loudly, this time I purpose to bug Drew. I jump up from the little plastic chair I've been sitting in since Drew kicked me out of the spinny one for his personal reasons.

His excuse: The plastic chairs hurt his butt.

I hum quietly to We are family, which happens to be stuck in my head. To bother Drew, I decide to start singing while I snoop around his office.

Although he doesn't seem to mind that I'm snooping. I'm sure he would've said something if he didn't want me to.

I open the closet door, singing louder, imitating my voice like that of a hill Billy.

Hill Billy accents are addictive. When Blaine and I were together, we filmed a western movie together. Needless to say, we were talking with southern accents for about a month.

My insides twist and churn at the thought of 'him'. I force the thoughts of him out of my head and continue to look around Drew's office, still singing.

Drew groans when I step my singing up a notch. I decided to include yodeling in my version of the song that would be why.

"Oh my gosh" Drew groans, throwing his hands over his ears.

His actions just make me sing louder and more obnoxious. I continue to search Drew's office until I find what I've been looking for.

There, sitting on the wind sill is a packet of hubba bubba bubble gum.

"Yes" I cry, pausing my song to do so, then running over to retrieve the packet.