Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty Three

Hey y'all,

So the last chapter suprised some of you. Haha, many of you thought the fiancée would be Blaine, guess you were wrong.

For once, I'll let you get to the story without my blabbering,

~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter Twenty Three

Drew’s POV

Harmony’s hand lays limp in my own, her black hair sprawled out over the pillow. Her chest rises with her breathing, other then that, her body lay still. Unmoving.

There’s an ache in my neck and I’m still pissed with Finn for not telling me about him and my sister, but all I want to do is sit here on the stool beside our bed and wait for Mony to wake up. To know she’s okay and so she can tell me what, or who, made her faint.

No one has come into the room since this morning. Sassy and my mother have tried, claiming to have brought me a snack and something to do, but I know better. They brought me a snack, but what they really want is to now how Mony is doing and to check on her. I have no problem with them wanting to know how she is, I do however have a problem with them in the room with me when I’m like this. Panic stricken and freaking out while talking an unconscious Mony. I think they can wait for her to wake up.

There’s a light knock from the door. My head turns, “Go away Sassy”

A giggle sounds from the other side of the door, “I’m not Sassy, so I’m not going anywhere”

The door opens and closes quickly before I can do anything about it and in walks Raina Kings. Or I guess I should say Raina Kingston.

She crosses the distance from the door and Mony and my bed. She stops at my side, bending down to brush the hair from Mony’s eyes.

“What are you doing here?” I ask as politely as I can.

Although it came out more as a snarl. But you can’t blame me. Standing at my side is one of the only people that stuck around in Mony’s life, and in the end, she left just like everyone else. I’ll be just like Raina, although unlike her I will NOT leave her, ever.

“I came to see my baby sister and find out what happened” Raina mutters, sitting on the edge of the bed.

“Oh so now you want something to do with her?” I hiss, gazing down at Mony.

I know I’m being a douche, but I can’t do anything about it. Well I can, but she deserves this. She hurt Mony and I want to know why. I also want to make sure if she’s going to come back into Mony’s life that she isn’t going to leave again once Mony gets attached.

“I’ve always wanted to be in her life Drew. But things got in the way” Raina tells me softly, looking into my eyes.

I switch my gaze back to Mony, playing with her fingers. If she’d only wake up, I’d be so much better and off edge.