Living With A Police Officer Chapter Nine

Hello lovely people,

Sorry for the wait, but my my grandparents are here for a visit and my birthday is coming up shortly and I had to get stuff ready for that, AND I have been shopping for an outfit for the upcoming Valentine's day dance my schools having next week. So I have been very busy.

It's not very long. I had no idea what I wanted to happen in this chapter. I guess I could call this writer's block but hey, I uploaded :)

Yea Imma shut up now, let you get to the story :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Nine

Harmony's POV

The smell of bacon and cheese pulls me out of my sleep.

Not that I care though, Drew will probably eat all the bacon before I get my lazy butt out of bed and I certainly don't want that.

I slide out from underneath the covers, and shuffle out the door, heading for the kitchen.

There, I find drew standing by the stove, only in his boxer shorts, rocking out to Charmer by: Kings of Leon, which is playing on the radio.

I decide to creep up behind him and shout boo, that way I can grab all the bacon and take off, leaving him with none.

I tiptoe towards Drew, who is still rocking out to KOL and hasn't noticed me yet.

 I jab my fingers into his side, causing him to jump and shriek a girly little shriek. Without a second to spare, I snatch the pan up from the stove and take off down the hall.

"Harmony, bring back that bacon" Drew laughs, running down the hall after me.

"Never" I cry, looking over my shoulder to see how far behind me he is.

Drew laughs and when he's close enough to me, he dives, taking me and the bacon out.

He flips me over so I land on top of him the second we hit the floor.

Drew smiles triumphantly and snags three slices of bacon from the pan, shoving them in his mouth.

I roll off of him, and grab the remainder pieces of bacon and shovel them into my mouth.

"How could you eat all that? Your mouth is so small" Drew asks, turning over on his side to look at me with wide eyes.

"Nah my mouth isn't small" I answer around a mouthful of bacon.

"Whatever floats your boat" Drew says shrugging.

"So what's the plan Stan?" I ask, jumping to my feet.

"Well I was thinking we'd go to the mall to get you some new clothes, I also have to get groceries and then maybe we could go to a movie or a club or something?"

I nod my head. "Sounds good to me, but I don't have any money to I guess the outfits are out of the question" I say, pretending that it doesn't make a difference to me.

I actually really wanted to go to the mall and get some new clothes. I only have like 3 outfits and they're all old a worn. I guess I can always go once I find a job and get a couple pay checks.

"Nope, I'm paying for the whole day, which includes the outfits" Drew says sternly.

I smile and try to contain my happiness. Before I turn down the hall, I shout over my shoulder.

"I'm going to pay you back"

I slam my door shut before Drew can protest I did manage to catch a

"You wish"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So there you go. Short I know and for that I am super sorry :(

At one point of writing this chapter I was going on about Harmony smashing her head on a wall and thinking Drew was her kidnapper. Which also included a lot of bacon, same as this chapter. I dont know what it is with me and bacon today, but I suddenly really want some. Anywho back to the point, I dont think it was really something y'all'd want to read, it was mega stupid so yea be happy with this.

I'll try to upload like Staurday or something, hopefully that chapt will be better

Oh yes, thank you to those who are commenting, fanning and voting, it makes me want to write more, which I dont have a problem with. I'm always writing, all hours of the day. Well not the 8 hours I'm in school for.

Also the whole title thingy. If you've got any ideas, any ideas at all, tell me!! AND I since there's more creative people out there then me, if you wanted to make a cover for this story, please go right ahead. Mine isnt the best one, yours would probably be better. So if you do happen to make one, tell me!!

Yea so I'm boring you with my rambling, I'm really having issues with my rambling today. Might have something to do with the mega large chocolate bar I just ate, maybe that's why my other attemps at chapters were so whacked up.

Last thing I promise. The vid on the side over there --------------------------------->

was created by my little bro. He just wanted me to say that, check out his other vids, he wants comments and subsribers and stuff.

Shutting up now

Comment

Vote

Fan

Ren Elizabeth