Living With A Police Officer Chapter Nineteen

Hey people,

So here it is. I'm hoping its long cuz u know I really tried to make it long after the last chapter was short. I kept getting distracted and I'm sorry, this should've been up and hour ago but it wasn't so yea.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter Nineteen

Harmony's POV

          I take a deep breath, smoothing down my hair and fixing my bathing suit top, pulling it up higher. High enough to cover every thing and high enough without flashing anyone.

          "Ready?" Drew asks, shaking his head sending water droplets flying into my face.

          "Nope, you mind not wetting me?" I say, wiping of the water from my face, stepping of the boat.

          Drew chuckles, hopping of the boat with our bags in his hand, "You'll be fine"

          "Sure" I say, rolling my eyes.

          Drew gives my shoulder a reassuring squeeze and leads me up a path. We walk up a road; trees surrounding us, the sun beating down on us, the sky cloudless and a slight breeze from the water cools us down.

          We break out of the trees, a huge mansion coming into my sight. My flip flops slip from my hands as I freeze in my tracks, my mouth literally hanging open.

          "Damn" I breathe, my mouth still hanging open.

          In front of me, is the biggest house I've ever seen in my life. It's a long house with millions of windows and around 6 sliding doors. In front of the house, is a huge swimming pool in the shape of an eight, with a waterfall falling into the pool from the porch. On each side of the house theirs two large palm trees, reaching as high as the roof.

          Drew looks at my face and laughs, "I knew you would react that way"

          I shake my head, bringing myself out of my reverie, punching Drew in the shoulder lightly.

          The front door swings open and a crowd of people come jogging down the path to greet us.

          "Oh Shit, Oh Shit, Oh Shit, F-" I begin to freak out but I'm cut off when Drew lightly smacks my back to get me to shut up.

          Swearing would not be a good first impression. Thankfully, Drew knew I was about to freak out.

          A short woman with blonde hair, green eyes and freckles sprinkled across her face, jogs across the yard, her floral pink sun dress flying out behind her. She runs right into Drew's arms, happy tears pouring down her face, her smile stretching out half a mile. She pulls away from Drew when she feels his wet clothes.

          "Drew hun, why are you wet?" She asks, looking him up and down.