Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty Nine *Final Chapter*

Awee sniff sniff tear tear, it's the final chapter of Living With! :(

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Thirty Eight

Harmony’s POV

            The doctor stands at the foot of my bed, a clip board in his hand, with a stout male nurse at his side staring at me as if he knows everything. I gulp knowing bad news is coming my way and grip onto Drew’s hand for dear life.  Drew glares daggers at both the doctor and the male nurse. He knows something I don’t.

            “What is it that I’m missing here?” I ask out loud, staring accusingly at Drew.

            Drew gazes into my eyes as if he’s searching for something. He obviously finds it when his face falls. Drew turns to the doctor and nurse, pointing to the door.

            “Can I tell her?” Drew asks hopefully, “Please, she’ll want to know it from me”

            The doctor frowns, his light eyebrows drawing together but nods his okay. He waves the male nurse out the door with him, closing it behind them. Drew turns to me after a few minutes of staring at the door, brushing my hair out of my eyes, stalling.

            “Drew, what is it?” I ask, dragging out the phrase, “You can tell me”

            Drew smiles weakly at me but it doesn’t reach his eyes. I feel totally useless sitting in this stupid bed and not knowing what’s going on. I want to know!

            “Remember the night before Leigh’s wedding?” Drew mutters.

            I think back, not having to think back far before a pink tinge spreads across my cheeks. I nod even though Drew knows the answer from the pink tinge.

            “I think, actually, I know the condom broke Peaches” Drew whispers.

            My mind is blank, my head is blank. What?! There’s only one thing, only one outcome from a broken condom. A surprise look crosses my features and my eyes snap down to my stomach. I place my hand on the flat skin feeling around for signs. All I feel is stitches.

            The baby has to be Drew’s. Blaine didn’t r- Blaine never managed to do anything. He managed himself have way in and I fought with all I had to get him out before he cummed. I succeeded. The baby is Drew’s.

            “I’m going to be a mommy?” I ask in a murmur.

            Drew’s face falls, “Mony-Harmony-the baby didn’t make it”

            My eyes snap up to Drew and I scan his face for signs of lying. None. Just like that without even knowing the little human was growing inside of me, without even knowing for a couple minutes, my heart breaks in two. I cry out and clamp a hand over my mouth as tears cloud my vision.