🌟 CHAPTER 39 🌟

THE WEDDING DAY

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Today was finally the day for which I've been waiting all my life. My wedding day. Today finally I'll be becoming Jennie's husband. I can now settle down with her, have our own family. I love this feeling. And I also couldn't wait to see Jennie in that beautiful white wedding gown.

Me and Jungkook were currently in the same changing room gathering opinions from one another on our wedding costume.

"How does this look ?" I asked Jungkook.

"Wow. You look even more handsome in this blue one." Jungkook replied.

"I knew it. But the design doesn't seem pretty good to me." I said taking off yet another suit and throwing it to the side.

"How do I look ?" Jungkook asked looking at me while wearing a cool black and white suit with amazing design.

"This is fabulous. In which box did you find this one ?" I asked.

"In the big one." He replied.

I quickly went to the big box to see a similar kind of suit like Jungkook's. My name was written on it and I pulled it out. It was beautiful. The colours were same as Jungkook's suit but the design was different. To be honest we both looked like twins getting married on the same day.

"Taehyung, Jungkook. What's taking you guys so long ?" Mom said knocking on our door.

"Just a second, mom." I replied.

"All set ?" I asked Jungkook.

"Yes, finally." Jungkook replied as he flashed a smile at me and I smiled back. I went ahead and opened the door of my room.

"OMG!!  I knew you guys would choose these ones. My choice is never bad." Mom said as she looked proudly at both of us.

"You picked these for us ?" I asked.

"Yes. I knew you liked something simple and elegant and I thought Jungkook would agree too. I was not wrong." Mom said as she hugged both of us.

"My handsome Sons." Mom said.

"You look so beautiful yourself, mom." Jungkook said complimenting mom's look.

"Ohh really ? Your wives look even more beautiful." Mom said making both of us so excited to see them.

"Where are they ?" We asked as we went downstairs to greet the guests.

"They are getting ready. They'll be down soon." Mom replied.

"Here come our handsome boys." Dad said as he hugged both of us.

"You look amazing guys." Dad complimented us.

"You look great too." We said to dad.

"C'mon let's have a toast and enjoy the evening." Dad said as he handed us two glasses of champagne and clicked his glass grabbing everybody's attention.

"Let's have a toast to my very intelligent and handsome Sons." Dad said as he raised his glass.

"To Taehyung and Jungkook." The crowd repeated as they raised theirs and with that all of us drowned the champagne down our throats within one sip.

Why are you taking so long Jennie ?? I miss you. Be quick my beautiful bride.

JENNIE'S POV

"Omoo!! Lisaaa!! You look gorgeous." I said looking at Lisa in awe.

"Thank you Jennie. You look so fabulous too." Lisa said complimenting me.

"I'm so so excited to go down and see Taehyung. He must be tired while waiting for me. I can't even beleive that I'm finally living my dream. I'm going to be his wife soon." I said being overjoyed.