🌟 CHAPTER 30 🌟

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was furious at the doctor. How can they be so careless ? It's the matter of life and death. It's not a joke. I just wanted Jennie to be okay, I didn't really care about the doctor at that time and pulled his collar. Auntie tried her best to calm me down but I was very angry. As I was arguing with the doctor we heard a man from behind say that he's willing to donate his blood. The sound was familiar. Don't tell me.

"Taehyung..." I said as I turned back.

He just looked at me with teary eyes and nodded.

"What are you doing here ? You are supposed to be getting married right now." I said going near him.

"Really? You expect me to do that while the love of my life is in there fighting for her life. Why Jungkook, Why didn't you tell me soon ?" He said looking at me.

"Jennie didn't want me to. But how did you know ?" I asked as tears continuosly fell from my eyes.

"It doesn't matter. We can have this conversation later. I need to help the doctors save her right now." Taehyung said.

"Tae, you are blood phobic. You can't even stand the sight of a drop of blood. You can't do this. It's dangerous for you." Lisa said as she ran to me.

"I don't care Lisa. All I care about right now is her. I want her to be okay. She sacrificed so much for me. It's my turn now. I'll be fine Lisa don't worry. Doctor what do I have to do ?" I asked.

"Thank you so much for your kind gesture, Sir. Please go in the room here. I'll send a nurse to draw blood." The doctor said as he rushed back inside the ICU to cater to Jennie.

"Taehyung. Thank you." Auntie said looking into his eyes.

"She's gonna be fine." Taehyung said assuring her.

He looked at Lisa and just nodded before stepping into the room.

JISOO'S POV

This was gonna be so damn hard. But you have to do this Jisoo. You have to. I hope my family understands me. But before all that I need to talk to Tae's parents.

"Mr Kim, Please listen to me very carefully. It's an emergency." I said to Mr Kim.

"Jisoo!!! Where have you guys been ? I have been trying to call each one of you but nobody is answering. The guests are waiting. It's time for the wedding." Mr Kim said.

"You guys need to go to the Presbyterian hospital. Lisa and Taehyung just left for the hospital." I said.

"Whattttt ???? What happened to them ? Are my children okay ?" Mrs Kim asked.

"They are okay, don't worry Mrs Kim. It's Jennie. They went to see Jennie. You guys need to be there too." I said.

"OMG! Is she okay ? But what about the wedding ?" They asked.

"I'll take care of that. Just please hurry up or it'll be too late." I said looking at Kai.

"Thank you so much for telling us Jisoo. We'll leave right now." Mr Kim said as both of them ran to the basement of the hall where the cars were parked.

Mission no 1 done. Let's move on to the next one.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, can I have your attention please." I said as I went on the stage and spoke on the mike.

Suddenly the entire crowd faced me. I took a deep breathe. C'mon Jisoo you can do this.

"First of all. A big thanks to everybody for coming to my wedding. I am really grateful for each and everyone of you. " I said and looked at my parents as they smiled proudly.