🌟 CHAPTER 28 🌟

JENNIE'S POV

As I was busy looking at Taehyung, Jk interrupted my thoughts.

"Jen, I'll be back. Just a minute. I'll just go say Hi to Lisa." Jungkook said, he was just making an excuse to get away from Kai or else he was going to hit him in the face.

"Yes. Go see you girl. I'll be here itself when you are back." I said.

"Can I trust you with her ?" Jk asked Kai.

"Yea, sure. I'll be there with her don't worry." Kai said.

"Call me if you need anything, Jennie." Jk said as he left to greet Lisa.

"Does he have a thing with Lisa ?" Kai asked.

"Umm hmm. They are sort of dating." I said.

"Wow. That's not fair. Lisa never told me anything about him." Kai said.

"It just happened too fast, maybe she didn't have time to tell you." I said.

"Yea. Maybe. But I'm so happy for her and also for Jk. They are perfect for each other." Kai said and smiled.

"Yea they sure are." I said and smiled back.

Taehyung was still staring at us and fuming in anger, I was starting to get scared now.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

So this is her new boyfriend. She really looks happy with him. Why Jennie ? What does he have that I don't ? This is not fair. Whatever you did to me. You put me in such a bad situation, I'd never forgive you for that. I hatee you. I hatee you so much.

"So that's Jennie ?" Jisoo asked interrupting my thoughts.

I quickly looked back at Jisoo and just nodded.

"Oh wow. What a coincidence!" Jisoo said.

"What ?" I asked being surprised.

"I met her at the front gate of the hall, I had a hard time to move with my dress and she helped me with it. She seems like a pretty nice girl Taehyung. Her doing this to you makes no sense to me." Jisoo said.

It doesn't make sense to me tooo. I don't know why she'd do that. But what can I do ?

"Ohh. You don't know her Jisoo. She is far from being nice. She is the worst person I've ever known." I said.

"Calm down, Taehyung. It's gonna be okay." Jisoo said holding my hand but my eyes went back to Jennie.

She was still talking to her boyfriend but she looked at me while talking to him. As soon as she saw Jisoo hold my hand her eyes lowered indicating that she was sad. No Taehyung, why would she be sad. She's so happy with her bf. Stop making up things. She loves torturing me. I need to get her out of here or else I'll continue to be lost the entire wedding. It's time for you to leave, JENNIE KIM.

"Jisoo, you talk with your friends. I'll be back." I said as I left to go talk to Jennie.

LISA'S POV

"Heyy" I heard somebody say.

"Hii" I turned to look and saw Jungkook.

"Oh Hey!" I said blankly.

"I missed you." He said cutely.

Ahh. He was so cute. But I have to be firm on my stand.

"Why are you guys here, Jk ?" I asked.

"What do you mean ?" He said being a little sad.

"You very well know that Tae is not over Jennie yet. Seeing her again is disturbing him and he should not be like that on his wedding day. It's not fair." I said.