🌟 CHAPTER 17 🌟

JENNIE'S POV

Jungkook took his phone and hurried to book the tickets to the nearest and fastest private jet to Korea. It was nearly impossible to get tickets at such a short notice but we were fortunate that only two of the tickets were left and we quickly bought them. The sad thing was that all the money we had been saving for mom's hospital bill payment had to be used for that. But for now making sure that Taehyung was okay was more necessary.

"Stop getting anxious Jen. We have the tickets now we'll be there soon. Nothing is gonna happen to him." Jk said nudging my arm.

We hadn't known what actually happened to Taehyung but knowing that he was in a critical state admitted to the ICU was enough to give me panic strokes.

We hurried up and shoved all the necessary things we'd require quickly into our bags as our flight was gonna leave for Korea in about an hour.

"Here Jk. Keep this with you." I said handing him his stuff.

After packing up our luggages in a super fast motion, we were ready to leave our hotel room to go to the airport.

Ever since I heard about Taehyung being critical, nothing else would cross my mind and it made me worry about him so much. Why ??? Why was I like that ? I had made sure to distance myself from him ? Then why was I running back to him like an idiot when he needed help ? I had no answers to my own questions.

"Jen we are here. Our plane leaves in about 5 mins. Hurry up." Jk said as I practically stumbled out of our taxi.

"Careful Jennie. You wouldn't wanna get hurt at this time." He said as he helped me with my luggage.

We ran to our runaway, where our Jet was almost ready to take off. We went to the boarding station and quickly went thru the boarding process, we finally sat in our respective seats.

"Jennie, You are sweating so hard. Are you okay ?? Normally, you do not sweat that hard even after running a 25 km marathon." Jk said checking up on me.

"I'm fine." I said somehow catching my breath.

Something wierd was happening to me. It felt like my heart clenched and it would stop beating any moment.

"Stay strong Jennie. You have to be there for him. Please hold on." I kept saying to myself but the feeling would just intensify.

I held myself back from just screaming due to the pain to not let Jk know anything that was happening. I tried taking deep breaths and closing my eyes. The first thing that came to my mind after I closed my eyes was him. The night I spent with him before I left for America. It somehow soothed my heart and made me calm down. I felt relaxed. What effect is this that you have on me Kim Taehyung ?

After travelling for 5 hours we finally landed in Korea.

Without wasting any further second we quickly took a taxi and reached the address Mrs Kim had sent us.

It was the Seoul National Hospital. Seeing the atmosphere of the hospital made me terrified, I rushed inside with Jk following me. I asked the receptionist about Kim TAEHYUNG'S room and she guided me to a special private room and there I saw Mrs Kim and a beautiful young lady standing while shedding tears.

"Mrs Kim. How's he ? I need to see him." I ran to her while catching my breath.

"Jennie. I'm glad you came dear. I absolutely didn't know what to do after I found Tae go into his past self again. He had a drug overdose last night. I don't know why he'd do that. But he's had too much of the bad things. Doctor said it's really hard for them to say anything right now. They also said that he kept mumbling your name right from the beginning of his treatment and he'll feel better if you came to meet him. That's why I called you." Mrs Kim said.