🌟 CHAPTER 8 🌟

SECOND LAST DAY OF WORK AT THE KIMS.

JENNIE'S POV

The days pass by so quickly and already it's the second last day of my work. I'll be leaving for America in 2 days. Can you guys beleive it ? I'll be completely lying if I say that I won't miss this place. The first 2 weeks here were really terrible but all the time after that was just amazing. Now that Taehyung has completely recovered from his drug addiction, it makes me feel proud of myself. Also mom wouldn't have to suffer anymore. I'm sure I'll be able to provide her with the best treatment with the money that the Kims pay me. Everything is finally falling into place. Thank you God.

"Wake up Mr Jr Kim. It's already 8 am." I said shaking the person sleeping in front of me.

"5 mins more please." He said snuggling into his bed.

"No more 5 mins, Taehyung. We have to go for a walk. We're getting late." I said trying to remove his blanket from his body.

"Noooo." He whined.

"Good morning sleepy head. I'll be downstairs get up and get ready as fast as you can. I'll wait for you." I said and was about to leave when...

He pulled my arm making me fall on top of him. He was still not out of his sleep but he did manage to open his eyes wide just to look into mine. Our eyes locked with each other. His eyes were calm. We kept staring at each other like our lives depended on it. I was about to get up but he tightened his grip on my waist so that I couldn't move. What was happening ? What was he even trying to do ?

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I was still half asleep. I just held her hand because I didn't want her to go. I did not do this purposefully. But whatever happened I'm happy. We were busy staring into each other's eyes when she tried to get up. I didn't want to let her go, so I tightened the grip on her waist. She did not struggle much to get out of my hold. She gave up. Our faces were inches apart, I moved my face even closer to hers. She closed her eyes. I brought my hand closer to her face and removed a small piece of paper stuck on her cheeks. Why did she close her eyes huh ? Did she think that I was gonna kiss her ? OMG so romantic. Anyways if that's what she wants. I slowly moved my face even closer to her in order to kiss her but she violently got up and escaped my hold. Ohh shittt..... You missed it Tae. Better luck next time.

JENNIE'S POV

I was totally confused. I didn't know what he was trying to do. He started moving his face closer to mine and I closed my eyes. Why did I even do that ? That's such a dumb move. He wasn't gonna kiss me or something, was he ? Ofcourse not. I felt his hands on my cheek and he removed a piece of paper stuck there. I quickly opened my eyes when I saw him move even closer to my face. I got up not understanding what to do. You are insane Taehyung.

"C'mon get out of that bed, will you ?" I said trying to change the topic.

"Yes ma'am. You can go wait downstairs. I'll be there in 10 mins." He said shooing me away.

"Only 10 mins. Not a single minute more." I said and walked out of the room.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

What the hell did just happen ? I tried to kiss her. Even she seemed like she wanted it to happen. That's definitely not care. This is something more than care. Is this love ? I'm going crazyyy. GOD PLEASE SAVE ME FROM THIS MISERY.

I quickly got up from my bed and straight away went into the bathroom to take a swift shower as I had only 10 mins to get ready.

I put on my favourite gym clothes and rushed down.

"9 minutes. I'm in time." I said and smiled at her. She smiled back.

"Good morning my boy." Me Kim said as he hugged Taehyung.