🌟 CHAPTER 1 🌟

JENNIE'S POV

It's been 2 weeks since I'm training at the rehab centre and I can proudly say that currently I am the best nurse the've got. I am a quick learner, ain't I ?My psychology studies helped a lot in my training. I aslo intearcted with some of the patients ot the rehab. At first it was a very frightening and tough job but after a few days I got used to it. I also became friends with one of the patients of the special care ward. He is such a sweet guy, I don't know why he even thought of consuming drugs but he's getting better. I'm sure he'll be completely clean in just a few weeks. While I was training Doc Park took special care of my mom. I also visited her in breaks and free time and she seemed like she was gaining some strength back. She ofcourse wasn't fully recovered but she was trying her best. Currently it's my break time and I'm going to go meet her.

"Heyyy Mom. Are you feeling any better ?" I asked as I walked inside her room.

"Yes, sweetie. I've been feeling way better. And all thanks to Doc Park." Mom said smiling at me.

"That's great. Look I got you some sushi. Let's eat." I said pointing at the container I kept on the table.

"You really know how to cheer me up." Mom said slowly sitting up.

Both of us enjoyed Sushi while talking about our day.

"So how's training going, Jennie ? Are you learning new things ?" Mom asked.

"It's going really good. Yes I am learning a lot of new things. I even made a friend. His name is Eric. He was an addict but he is getting better day by day. I'm sure soon hell be back to normal." I replied flashing my gummy smile.

"That's amazing, Sweetie. You are not overworking, right ? Take good rest, Jennie. Don't worry about me. I'll be good by myself." Mom said caressing my face.

"No mom I'm not over working. I haven't even started to work. God knows at whose house I'll work. But I'm ready to do it." I said holding her hand.

"You are the best daughter Jennie. I couldn't have asked for anyone better." Mom said wiping her tears.

"C'mon mom don't be emotional. I'm fine. And you'll be super fit and fine soon as well. I'm excited to earn money by myself. I agree that my job is difficult. But as you know mom, I'm a psychology student and I love challenges. I'll make you proud and be there for you always." I said giving her a kiss on her cheek.

"Here take this. Watch some TV and relax, I have to go back to my training now." I said handing her the tv remote and leaving the room.

C'mon Jennie you have a lot of pending work today. You have to go check on the patients. Give them meds. And also check the newly arrived stock of medicines.

"Heyy Jennie.Where have you been ? We almost searched the entire hospital looking for you." Ms Choi said while catching her breath. She looked like she just ran a marathon.

"I'm so sorry Ms Choi. I went to meet my mom. But what happened ? Why do you seem like you are in a hurry ? Is everything okay ?" I asked being puzzled.

"Yes everything is fine. I got a good news for you, Jennie. You've finally got a chance to showcase your amazing skills." Ms Choi said smiling at me.

"Did I get a Job offer ?" I asked not believing that fnally I'll be able to earn money.

"Yes you are right. The famous CEO Mr Kim just contacted us. He said he needed a house service rehabilitation nurse for his son Kim Taehyung, whose doing a lot of drugs recently. He said he wanted the best one and is ready to pay 5 billion won for a month if we assure to make his son completely clean within that time. And without any doubt I striaght away came running to you to ask if you wanted to do it." Ms Choi said without taking a single pause for breathing.