🌟 CHAPTER 32 🌟

JENNIE'S POV

We were just hugging each other, feeling the warmth of each other's bodies. We were finally getting the contact that we both longed for. While we were in our moment, the doctor barged into the room and Taehyung quickly pulled out of the hug and went back to sitting straight on his chair next to my bed.

"I'm so sorry to interrupt your lovely moment but I'll have to run some tests and check on her to see if she's fine. So if you don't mind, can you give me a moment and wait outside ?" The doctor said.

"Yes, absolutely." Taehyung said as he kissed me on my forehead one last time before leaving the room.

"I'll be back sweetie." He whispered to me as he left.

"You two seem to be so much in love." The doctor said bringing out some papers from the wardrobe and I just smiled.

"How are you feeling now Jennie ?" He asked looking at me.

"Better. I guess." I replied.

"Is the pain fading away ?" He asked.

I just quietly shook my head saying 'NO'.

"It's but natural for your body to have pain after going through such a complicated surgery. Don't worry everything will be fine with time." The doctor said.

"Yes." I replied.

"Now I'll have to run some tests to see if your blood reports are normal. May I ?" He asked as he prepared an injection to draw a small amount of blood for the tests and I nodded.

I winced as soon as the needle pierced into my skin. Taehyung was still standing very close to the door of my room and maybe he heard me wince. He quickly looked at me through the window and I just smiled assuring him that I was fine. My body went through a lot of physical trauma and even the minutest scratch on it would cause immense pain but I held it in making sure that no one noticed especially Taehyung.

"Now listen to me carefully. I have some instructions for you." The doctor said and I looked a him attentively.

"Seeing your condition, I'm sorry but I may not be able to give you immediate discharge from the hospital. I'm afraid you have to stay here itself for atleast the next 2-3 days. Even after the discharge you will be strictly bed ridden. You have to refrain yourself from doing any tiresome activities. You cannot go to work, cannot leave your house, cannot do exercise. Your body needs a little more time to bounce back from the damage caused. I'll be giving the list of medicines to be taken to your mom and brother. Make sure to take those on time. Do not forget consuming those as they will help your body in the recovery process. Understood ?" The doctor asked.

"Yes, doctor. I will follow all the instructions that you gave me." I said.

"Good and one more thing you also cannot do any physical activity that will tire you or your body quickly. I hope you understand what I mean." I exactly knew what he meant. After seeing Taehyung so close to me, I can't blame him for saying that.

"Am I clear ?" He asked.

"Yes, doctor. I won't do anything that'll tire me." I said.

"Okay then. I'll send your blood samples to the lab for testing until then you may rest and talk with your relatives." The doctor said as he left the room.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I stood near the door and as I heard Jennie wince in pain, I got concerned. I quickly looked at her through the window and she just smiled saying she was okay through her eyes. I was relieved. After that I was able to hear all the instructions the doctor gave. I smiled shyly when I heard him give the last instruction. After he finished talking to her, he came out of the room and gave me a wierd look as he caught me eavesdropping on them. I just smiled and he went ahead to do his work. After he left all of us ran into Jennie's room startling her.