🌟 CHAPTER 10 🌟

THE NEXT MORNING

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I was still snuggling in my bed, rolling from one side to the other like a baby. I was trying to find the specific someone sleeping next to me with my hands. Yes it's true that I was drunk yesterday but I'm used to drinking a lot so my alcohol tolerance level is pretty high. I remember everything clearly. Thinking about it makes me soo shy. But where did she go ? She is not besides me. Did she leave already ? I thought as I got up with a jerk.

"Mom, Did Jennie leave already ?" I asked mom as soon as she came in my room.

"No she didn't. She's getting ready to leave though. Wake up you lazybear. You won't be able to say goodbye to her if you keep sleeping like this." She said as she patted my back.

"Yes. Please ask her to wait for me. I'll be down in a minute." I said as I quickly got out of my bed and rushed into the bathroom.

ON THE OTHER SIDE.

JENNIE'S POV

Ever since I woke up, the only thing on my mind was last night. I don't know how I'm ever gonna stop thinking about it. But I have to be focused on only one thing right now and that is my mom's treatment. Eveything is secondary. C'mon Jennie stop thinking about it. You got a bigger job to do from today.

As I was busy packing and arranging my stuff, my phone started ringing. It was Jungkook.

"Good morning Jk. Are you guys ready ?" I asked.

"Yes I've packed both of our bags. I'll be taking auntie to the airport shortly. We will meet you there. Be safe and on time, Jenniya." He said from the other line.

"Yes I won't be late Jk don't worry. Thank you so much oppa. I'm too grateful to you. Instead of carrying on with your job at Canada you are helping us. I'm so sorry that you have to do this but at the same time I'm relieved that I have moral support with me." I said while speaking to him.

"C'mon Jennie, you don't have to thank me. You guys have done a lot for me and you know how much you and auntie mean to me. Ofcourse I'll be there through every tough situation of yours. You don't have to worry at all." Jk said making me a little less worried.

"I hope everything goes well and mom becomes perfectly fine. I can't see her be so tired and ill." I said as I had tears in my eyes.

"She'll be fine Jenniya. Don't you worry about anything. Just have faith in God. He won't let anything bad happen to her." Jk replied.

"Okay then we'll meet at the airport in about 1 hour from now. But wait, what about the tickets ? Will still have to book them." I said panicking.

"I already have then Jennieya." He replied.

"You booked them with your money ? I told you----." I was about to say something but he cut me off.

"I did not book them. Mr Kim gave them to me yesterday when you guys were out. I came to the Kim's Mansion to see you but you were out. I introduced myself to Mr Kim and then he booked 3 tickets for us. I told him not to but he didn't listen. He's too nice Jennieya. You are lucky to have worked with him." Jk said.

"He's really too nice Jk. The entire Kim family is. I cannot thank all of them enough. I hope after mom is fine, One day I could visit them again." I said while looking at the clock.

"You will meet them again. Okay then, let me help auntie get ready. I'll end the call now. See you soon at the airport." Jk said as he ended the call.

Mr Kim is such a thoughtful person. Mrs Kim is the sweetest person and Taehyung, what do I even say about him ? First of all I need to go thank Mr  Kim for the tickets.