🌟 CHAPTER 2 🌟

JENNIE'S POV

I slowly stepped forward and stared at the mesmerizing view in front of me.

"OMG, This place looks even more beautiful up close." I said to myslef.

"Ma'am, this way please." The guy who probably was the Kim's servant said guiding me to a huge entrance.

I just followed him until we reached the door step. Before he could press the doorbell. A beautiful lady opened the door.

"You must be Jennie right ?" She said smiling faintly at me.

"Yes I'm Jennie. Miss......." I said putting my hand forward for a handshake.

"Mrs Kim. I'm Taehyung's mom." She said and shook my hand.

"I'm so sorry Mrs Kim." I said scratching my nape.

"It's so nice to meet you Jennie. Come in." She said while gesturing me to get in.

"First of all, I can't express how thankful I am to you. Nobody was ready to help our son but then we found you. Thank you Jennie. You don't know how releived I am seeing you here. I hope you would be able to help taehyung in some ke the other way." Mrs Kim said caressing my face.

"Please don't say Thank you Ma'am. It's my job to help people like your Son. And don't worry I'll try my best." I said shooting a sincere smile at her.

"Ohh!! you are finally here." Said a man with a muscular body and a super handsome face. He was apparently the very famous CEO Mr Kim. He was carrying a huge tray with lots of food and drinks on it.

"Hello Jennie. I am Taehyung's father. Thank you so much for accepting this Job." He said and kept the tray on the table.

I like the way he didn't introduce himself as the CEO but as Taehyung's Dad.

"It's my Pleasure Sir. I'll be very happy if I could be of any help to your son. Btw where is Taehyung, isn't he gonna join us for lunch ?" I asked being as polite as possible.

"He's in his room. He doesn't come out  unless he wants to shout and create scenes. He never has meals with us. We'll discuss about all that later. But let's have some food first." Mr Kim exclaimed handing me a plate of some really delicious looking food.

I was overwhelmed, Both Mr and Mrs Kim are so kind and cheerful. I wonder if Taehyung is the same. But from what I've heard about him it doesn't seem that he is.

After eating breakfast and talking about a few things. Mr Kim finally guided me to Taehyung's room.

"Taehyung, open the door!!! We need to talk to you." Mr Kim shouted knocking on the door of his son's room.

He kept knocking for almost 2 minutes but there was no response.

"Hey dear, can you please get the keys of his room form downstairs." Mr Kim asked his wife in a shaky tone.

He was sweating hard. Fear was visible all over his face. I was starting to get anxious as well. Why isn't he opening his door ? What was going on inside ? As I was busy thinking of a hundred possibilieties that could have actually happened when Mrs Kim came back with a bunch of keys. Mr Kim quickly opened the door with the help of it.

And there he was with his back facing us. He was blankly staring at the window while smoking a cigarette.

"WHAT BEHAVIOUR IS THIS KIM ? I HAVE BEEN KNOCKING ON YOUR DOOR FOR THE PAST 2 MINUTES AND YOU DONT EVEN HAVE THE COURTESY TO ANSWER ME." Mr Kim shouted making me flinch a little.

He did not respond. Did he even hear what his dad just screamed ? He did not move an inch and continued doing what he was doing earlier.

"ANSWER ME YOU BRATT". Mr Kim almost screamed his lungs out.