🌟 CHAPTER 13 🌟

JENNIE'S POV

As I was busy staring at my phone and smiling, mom entered the room.

"I see somebody is blushing." Mom said as she looked at me.

OMG mom doesn't know about me and Taehyung and I want to keep it that way till she gets completely recovered. I will tell her after that.

"No mom, it's nothing. I just saw a really funny meme on my timeline." I said as I started fake laughing.

"Oh is it ? Let me see the meme too." Mom said as she came closer to me.

"Mom Jungkook called me earlier, he said the lunch will be ready in 5 mins, we have to do down to the dining area to have lunch." I said changing the topic.

"Okay. I'll be ready till then." Mom said.

"I'll just go freshen up mom, tell me if you need anything." I said as I ran into the bathroom.

How long do I have to keep hiding this thing from mom. I hope everything is fine soon. Then I'll tell mom everything that happened between me and him. Please god please make my mom alright.

After a while, I came out of the bathroom and started changing clothes. Jungkook and Mom already went down for lunch and kept a note in my room saying that I should hurry and come down too. This was the best time to call him. I know I was supposed to call him at night but I just couldn't stop myself from doing it. It was 3:30 pm here that means It must be around 12:30 early morning there. I had a thought that I should not disturb him at this hour but Taehyung never sleeps early. He must be watching some series or playing games on his phone. I took my phone and finally dialled his number. I hope he picks up I miss hearing his husky voice.

"Hey! Who's it ?" I heard his raspy and sexy voice. I had butterflies in my stomach. Was he asleep ?

"Were you asleep ?" I asked.

"Jenniee!!!" He squealed as soon as he heard my voice from the other line.

"Calm down Taehyung, you'll wake your parents up." I said laughing.

"How are you JenJen ? I missed you so muchhh." He said while fixing his voice.

"I'm good Tae. Were you sleeping ? I'm so sorry for disturbing you at this hour. I saw your missed call and couldn't control myself from dialling back." I replied.

"Yes I was sleeping, but I'm glad you called as soon as you saw my missed call. I really wanted to hear your voice Jennie. Sleep can wait. So you don't have to be sorry." He said with a happy tone.

"Stop being cheesy Tae." I said while laughing.

"So when did you reach ? Is everything alright ? How's auntie ??" He asked hundreds of questions at the same time.

"One question at a time Mr Kim. I'm not a robot." I said.

"Oopsie Sorry." He replied.

"We got here 4-5 hours ago. As soon as we reached the hotel, all of us rested for a while before getting to work. Mom is alright. Now the lunch has been served. Mom and Jk already went down and now I have to grab my lunch." I replied to his neverending questions.

"Okayy. You go get lunch. I'll go back to sleep. Will call you later. Bye Miss Kim. I hope auntie's treatment goes as planned." Taehyung said.

"Yes Taehyung. Have a good sleep. I'll keep you updated." I said as I hung up the call.

It felt so good after hearing his voice. Wait I hear some other voice too.

"JENNIE COME DOWN. THE FOOD IS GETTING COLD." I heard mom shout.