Small Note for Readers

Okay everyone. Here's a little something to satisfy your questions.

Krystle is a Reaper, obviously. Krystle and Jim. No one else.

"Him", is the Soul Keeper inside of each Reaper. A Soul Keeper is like a beast. Hungry for any souls in their path. Gives the Reaper a sharp sense of knowing how weak or powerful mortal human's soul is. Think of it like a werewolf. How they cannot control themselves.

They're in the Reaping dimension. It has four seasons, and they stay the same throughout eternity. There are multiple dimensions, but you'll learn that later on. For now, I'm just doing a quick explanation.

For those who wonder how long it'll take me to update, well...I don't make plans of when I do. I just do it. Planning everything precisely isn't as simple as one would think. Especially when there are small mistakes made throughout a complexed story. And yes, I haven't edited yet. So it is, indeed, under editing.

Mostly, I just want to say I appreciate most of the positive comments, and I DO read ALL of them. I do acknowledge each an every single one. Even the negatives.

I am NOT sorry if this story goes into some spiral of chaos, full of spiritual content. If you have an issue with that, then leave. Nobody is stopping you. I make this for myself, because I love my own creations. Not because I plan an ending for it, but because it's what I simply come up with in my noggin xD

Anywho, for those who voted/liked and/or commented positively, I give you my gratitude, and I'm glad you enjoy my sadistic imagination XD

Thank you for your patience. And I am in the middle of typing up the next chapter for this, so just try cope with me.

Deuces \m/

~ Angel