Chapter 45

I dedicated this chapter to @jaaasminee because of all the beautiful feedback she gave me! The comments made my day and I couldn't stop smiling at everything you said! Much love!

This is not the last chapter. I still have like five planned out! Anyways, thanks for all the reads and feedback. I really appriciate it! I hope you like this chapter a lot! I may not be able to update as much as I wanted to this week, but I'll try! Thank you all so very much! -Lauren

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Stop! Put me down!" I laughed as Harry pushed open the door to our hotel room. Our bags had already been brought up to the room and were now laying on the floor by the couch. Harry pushed open the bedroom doors and layed me on my back.

We'd arrived at our first stop in the Canary Islands for the night. We had a beautiful room in a hotel along the beach shore. Outside, well not tonight, you could see the beautiful clear blue waters. Our windows were open and you could hear the waves rolling. Tomorrow we were headed to South Africa. It wasn't a typical honeymoon. We'd already seen the most beautiful places in the world together, so why not try something a bit different? Not that South Africa wasn't beautiful.

Harry's hands touched my hips and he straddled my legs. His mouth kissed my stomach as he pulled my shirt over my head. Pulling on his chin, I pulled his mouth up to mine and kissed his lips sweetly.

Harry fixed his position so he was now laying on top of me. I pulled his shirt off and he now struggled to get his belt undone and his pants off. His hands were cold as they ran up my side. He took my hands and kissed all the way up to my shoulder and up my neck. He nipped at the base of my neck and I could tell that it was going to leave a love bite later on. Reaching behind me, he messed with my bra strap. He took it off and flung it across the room. I laughed at him, but was also proud that he did it on his own. He removed his boxers and for a moment we just took the other in. I eyed his body as he did mine.

To think that we were actually married?

It was only a moment before he was down on me again. His lips pressed against mine and my hands gripped the hair near his neck. I'm pretty sure both of our body temperatures had risen. My hands touched his bare chest and he smiled down at me.

I switched our positions and turned him onto his back, so now I was the one straddling him.

"You ready for this, Styles?"

His tongue ran over his teeth and he smiled. "More ready than I've ever been before."

The next morning, I woke up with the sheets covering my bare body. The blanket had fallen off the bed at some point last night, along with several pillows. My head was buried in the crook of Harry's neck and my arm was draped over his chest. The sheets barely covered him up, but it was just us, so it didn't really matter.

"Good morning, babe," I whispered seductively into his ear. A half smile crossed his lips and his eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning, Mrs. Styles," he said into a kiss.

I glanced over at the clock. It was after noon already. "You know, if we don't start getting ready, we're going to miss our flight." There was a deep husky moan in the back of his throat as he stretched his arms.

"Why? We can just stay here forever? Live in this hotel room and never leave."

"I don't think the boys would be very happy about that..."

Grabbing my clothes off the floor, I stepped out of bed and pulled them on. "I'm going to take a shower." I turned and looked at Harry lying exposed on the bed. "You do that." He said winking at me. In the bathroom, I turned on the water and stepped in.