Chapter 43

What was this supposed to mean? Was this back from February, or something totally new? I wanted to call Harry and ask him about it, but I'm not so sure... I sat on the front steps of my house instead of going inside and looked at the picture.

This was Harry. My Harry.

"Who are you and why are you sending me this?" I wasn't really expecting an answer, but if felt better saying that I at least tried. I'd ask Harry about it later. Taking the keys from my bag, I unlocked the front door and headed to the backyard after placing my things in the living room.

My mom, Chris, and Brendon were playing on my old swing set in the backyard. My mom was pushing him and Chris was lounging in a chair off to the side.

"Look Brendon! Mama is home!" My mom lifted him from the swing and came over to hug me. I took Brendon from her and snuggled him up against me. "Did you miss me, Boo?" I tapped his nose and turned to my mom, trying to keep a smile on my face. I wanted to tell her, but I didn't want to show her the picture or try and explain everything.

"How was the trip?" My mom crossed her arms and smiled.

"It was really fun. We had a great time."

"Were there any strippers?"

I laughed at the thought of the boys and their silly routine. "I guess you could say that."

She covered her ears with her hands. "I don't want to hear about it."

"Neither did Harry." Chris walked over and nudged my shoulder before giving me a hug.

"Glad you had fun. Can't wait for the wedding! We had fun with Brendon this weekend, isn't that right?" Chris pretended to snatch up Brendon's nose, causing him to laugh.

"I'd love to stay and talk, but I have stuff to get done. I'm just going to head on home."

"Okay, honey. Glad you had a nice time and are home safe!"

"Thanks mom," I hugged each of them as they helped me carry some of my stuff to my car. Brendon babbled in the back seat while I drove. Occasionally I'd glance down at my phone, thinking of the picture that was sent to me. If I really wanted to, I could take the phone to a store and have them track down who it was, but there wasn't much use in doing that.

I turned up the radio. Some obnoxious guy was doing his afternoon show with a girl.  

"Thanks for joining us! Up next, we have Kiss You by One Direction. Proud to say we have the future Mrs. Harry Styles living in the beautiful Austin Area! The brunette beauty was spotted having a, what seemed to be bachelorette party, this weekend near the Frio river! Wonder what the Mr. had to say about that?" The song started playing and I turned it down. Why did I think this weekend was going to be a private event. Nothing seemed to be private about my life anymore. That's one of the things I gave up to be able to be with Harry...

I got back to my apartment and had to make two trips to get everything inside my doors. Brendon ran back to his room where all his toys were. In the living room, I sorted through my dirty clothes, so I could do a load of wash before I went to bed.

Back in the kitchen, my phone rang. There were so many people it could be, but only one really mattered to me right now. Hesitantly, I stood up and received my phone from the counter.

"Had a fling with your boyfriend. Wonder if he's been missing me? Doesn't seem like you put out much!"

I wanted to start crying right then. Who was this and why were they trying to make me miserable?

HARRY'S POV:

*Night Before*

I looked at the pictures Liam had sent me. Turns out the boys were with Eva after all. People got pictures of them down by a river and at some country dance. There were even videos of Eva dancing with Niall. Rumors had gone around that now she was cheating on me with one of the boys. People would go to any extent to come up with a good story... Nobody knew I'd cheated on Eva.