Chapter 40

I guess this is a chapter many of you have been waiting for! It's been fun writing! Don't fret! Still more chapters to come and a sequel! I also have some other stories I'm working on! Thanks for all the nice feedback! Just hit 2,300 reads which is cool! Also, it's an Ed Sheeran song on the side, so you know something good is going to happen.

Leave me comments on what you think should happen or what you've thought about the story so far! Vote and become a fan! Love you all! -Lauren

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was raining in London when I stepped off the plane. Harry and the boys were already at the O2 Arena getting ready for the award show tonight. Since I already had a key to Harry's apartment, I figured I would just go get ready there.

I called a taxi instead of having them come get me. They needed to focus for tonight and I didn't want to distract Harry at all. I'd get there when it started. Glancing at my watch, I still had plenty of time to take a nap and get ready.

The cab dropped me off and I dug around in my purse for the key. Struggling with the door knob, I fnally got the door open. Harry's things were thrown all over the place. With him being back a lot more, the place looked ridiculous. 

Laughing, I set my stuff down in the bedroom. I gathered all his laundry from the bed and threw it into the washing machine before crawling under the sheets for a long nap. The beeping would wake me up anyways.

I awoke to the constant buzzing of me phone. Reaching for it, I looked at the screen to see several missed calls from Harry. There was a voicemail that I decided to open. Still in a sleepy haze, I put the phone to my ear.

"Hey Love! I assume you're asleep! At least I hope so! Anyways, I bought a dress for you if you want to wear it tonight. It's in the closet. Can't wait to see you tonight! I'm so excited! Things are going great here! I love you so much! Bye Eva!"

Hanging up the phone, I smiled as I saved the voicemail. That boy really needed to stop buying me clothes. I still had a ton of dresses from Fashion Week and the one he bought for Prom. I could have worn any of those. I looked at the clock and almost had a heart attack. I had two hours! I'd slept for so long! Running to check the laundry, I saw that it had gone off while I was sleeping. How did I not hear that?

I jumped in the shower before blow-drying my hair. I did loose curls and braided a piece from the front across my head. Still in my towel, I walked over to the closet and opened the doors.

The dress was long sleeve but so short that I had to put it on to make sure it actually covered my butt. It was dark blue and gold sequins. It was actually very pretty. There were shoes on the floor that fit perfectly and a small card inside. 

"Hope you love it, babe. Just felt like spoiling you a bit! Can't wait to see you wear it tonight! Harry xx"

I put the card with my things. The door to the bathroom had a full length mirror on it. Standing in front of it, I admired myself. I really did look nice, and that felt good. My phone rang again.

"Hello?"

"Eva! It's Niall."

"Oh! Hey Niall! How's it going?"

"Pretty swell! Just finished rehearsing. Harry had to run and get something, but wanted me to tell you that a car was going to stop by and get you."

"Cool! Getting ready to head over. You excited?"

"Very! It's going to be a lot of fun tonight."

"I'm sure."

Hanging up the phone, I slipped it into my purse and checked the clock again. I guess it was time to go! Outside the window, I saw a familiar Range Rover pull up in front of the building. A tall, curly-headed figure got out of the car and looked up. Catching my glance, he waved at me and motioned for me to come down.