Chapter 23

Hey again! Thanks for reading, obviously. I appriciate it! Lots of fun things planned for the upcoming chapters, but I'm unsure on some things so please COMMENT and leave FEEDBACK for me! VOTE if you enjoy so I know that I'm doing things right! Also, become a FAN if you enjoy my work! I'd love to get to know people and read their stories too! Check out the music I have uploaded on the side. Thank you everyone! Keep Reading! -Lauren

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dublin was very nice. The people were all very nice and welcoming. Ireland was somewhere I'd definitely wanted to go when I was younger. I didn't really know why, but here I was now. Yesterday had been rough. Seeing my dad for the first time in almost two years, the hearing about NY Fashion Week from Antonia. There was a lot of pressure on me right now.

Last night, while I was in bed asleep, I had a dream. Harry and I were running through a field full of wildflowers and the sun was shining bright, but I couldn't feel it's warmth. Brendon wasn't there. It was strange because at a certain point, I realized I was dreaming, but I couldn't wake up. Harry kept running and laughing, but I started to grow worried about Brendon. I would start tugging on Harry's sleeve, but he was in a different mind set. I ended up running the other way without him. In the distance, I could begin to hear his crying. It started in one direction, but then it was all around me, circling around my head. It grew louder and louder until I couldn't tell where it was coming from. I fell down into a patch of wildflowers, helpless. All of a sudden the crying stopped. There was a tap behind me, and I turned to see Harry smiling and holding a happy Brendon. I stood up and embraced him. Brining him in for a kiss, I held onto his face and played with his ears. Suddenly, his face began to morph and before I knew it, I was kissing Cole. He smiled evily and held up Brendon, who turned to dust. He let out an evil, bitter laugh.

My eyes shot open and I was in a cold sweat. Harry's arm was draped over me. I turned and placed my hand on his face to make sure it was real. I calmed my breathing before stepping out of bed and going to check on Brendon. It was four in the morning. Brendon was sound asleep. The floor board cracked behind me and I turned to find Harry standing in the doorway.

"You okay, babe?"

"I just had a nightmare. It's nothing."

"Want to tell me about it?" Harry sat me on the couch in his lap. I put my arms around his neck and laid my head on his shoulder. I told him all of it. He nodded occasionally and stroked my hair.

"It's just a dream, love. He can't get to you here. I've got you protected," he tapped my nose with his finger.

"It just freaks me out, you know? I don't want him to have this sort of a power over me."

"He only has the power you give him." We twirled our fingers together. "I know, it's just- nevermind. I'm fine. Let's go back to bed?"

"You go ahead. I'm not really tired anymore."

"You sure?" He smiled and stood up, carrying me in his arms. "Yes," he rubbed his nose against mine and laid me on the bed, covering me up with the blanket. "Sweet dreams, love."

"I love you, Harry."

"I love you too, Eva."

A few hours later, my eyes fluttered open. It was seven now. I could hear the TV in the other room and Brendon babbling about something. I walked into the other room to find Louis and Liam sitting with Harry. I instantly reached for a pillow, being that I was only wearing underwear. Liam's eyes shot away and Louis just laughed hysterically.

"Looking good, Eva!" Louis shouted as I slipped into the bedroom and grabbed some clothes. Joining them again, I could feel myself blushing. Harry had a cup of hot tea in his hands as he and boys talked about tonight's show. They were going to a radio show event this afternoon.