Chapter 27

Thank you again for getting me to 1,000 reads! Theres about fifteen chapters left? Still not 100% sure. Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE, AND FAN! Please check out the songs on the side of the videos, especially this one! They always add to the chapters! Thanks again for readings! Tell me what you guys think! -Lauren

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next morning, everybody was up bright and early. By that, I mean five in the morning. We had to have everything in the lobby and have left by 5:30. Our flight was leaving at 6:30, which put us in Indiana around 8:30. The boys had their show tonight, but I was going to visit my dad. I felt kind of bad about how I had treated him last time. I really wanted to make it up to him somehow. Last night on the phone, I'd talked to him for a while. I was going to meet him at his house for lunch. The plane ride was nice and smooth, which was nice because I slept the entire time. Harry and I had stayed up late watching The Hot Chick, but who could turn it off? 

We got there just around the time I had suspected. It's not like my dad was expecting me any time soon. I still had three hours. Brendon was asleep on my shoulder as I rubbed his back in small circles and bounced him slightly. Harry's arm was around me. All of the boys were tired. They were having to literally drag themselves around. I was usually pretty good about getting up early, because of Brendon. One of the few benefits of being a teen mom! Niall was about to walk into a pole, but Louis pulled him aside. Everyone stopped at the cafe in the airport and grabbed some coffee. In a few hours, these boys were going to need to be pumped and full of energy. Not only did they have a radio interview this afternoon, but they also had a show tonight. I wouldn't be attending either. Tomorrow, however, was the Houston show. Back in Texas! As much as I didn't like Houston, it was good to be back! I have been gone for almost four months now. 

As we arrived at the hotel, Brendon started waking up. I'm surprised he'd slept this long, but I wasn't complaining. Harry lifted him from my arms and snuggled up next to him. Louis leaned over Harry's shoulder and cooed into Brendon's face. In our room, we laid out our things. I was still wearing my glasses and a pair of sweats. My hair was thrown up in a bun and I was wearing an over-size tank. In the bathroom, I took a nice long shower and took my time getting ready. Harry was totally ready for the day. It took him five minutes to look perfect. Before this tour, I wouldn't have given a crap about how I looked. Now I had cameras on me whenever I was in public and today I wanted to look nice for my dad. I wanted to show him that I had done okay without him. My hair was still damp when I walked out. Harry was sitting on the bed with Brendon while watching something on TV. Both of them were lying with their hands by their heads. It was another cute moment. My two favorite boys. 

"I'm going to have to get going soon. Want to help me give Brendon a bath?" Harry looked up to me. I could tell he was thinking about it, but then he nodded his head and jumped off the bed. I ran some water in the bathtub. Harry placed him in the warm water. Thankfully, Brendon liked baths, though I couldn't wait till he was big enough to take showers. I grabbed his soaps and started with his hair. Harry styled it into a mohawk and then messed it up. I grabbed my camera and took a few pictures of it. There were some bath crayons in my bag, so I passed them to Brendon. He instantly started writing on the sides of the tub. Harry smiled next to him as I took a picture. Brendon splashed the soapy water and got Harry's shirt wet.

"Hey! That wasn't nice!" Harry splashed some water at Brendon. Watching Harry give Brendon a bath was probably the cutest thing. Ever. He took a washcloth and started to gentely wash Brendon's body. I could see he was trying to be very careful about it too, so it wouldn't irritate Brendon. As he got to Brendon's chest, I could see his hand was shaking. I kneeled down next to him and placed my hand on Harry's. I pressed it down so the actual cloth was touching Brendon's chest.