Chapter 17

Thanks for reading guys! Almost to 400 reads! I have the next five chapters planned out. It's going to be so intense. Check out the music on the side, VOTE, COMMENT, and become a FAN! Thanks -Lauren

++++++++++++++++++++++++

An alarm went off from Harry's phone, causing me to wake up. Harry wasn't even affected by the noise and continued to sleep. Trying to crawl over him to reach the phone, he turned and caused me to fall and straddle his waist.

"Don't you think it's a little early in the morning for this, Eva?"

"Oh, don't get your hopes up." My hand met his cheek and I leaned down to kiss his nose. He grabbed his phone and turned off the alarm.

"What time is it?"

"It's eight o' clock, France time."

I don't know what the exact time difference was, but I knew that I was still tired and needed some coffee pronto.

"Where's this amazing bakery you were talking about?"

Thirty minutes later, we were headed out. Knocking on the door, Lou opened up with Brendon who was awake and dressed.

"Thank you so much, Lou. I'll make it up to you soon!" Harry, Brendon, and I walked down to the elavator and out to a car. He told the driver the address of the bakery and we were off. Paris looked just as beautiful in the daytime. The city was full of so much rich culture. It was all amazing. The car pulled around a corner and stopped along a sidewalk. Harry got out first and lifted Brendon out. I stepped out next and looked around us. There was nothing.

"Harry..."

"It's around the corner. There was a crowd out front, and we didn't want to car to be mobbed. It may take us a few minutes to get inside."

"Oh, okay..."

He took my hand, and we walked the block and turned at the corner. A crowd of girls was standing around the front of the bakery. As one turned and saw Harry, she started screaming. These were blood-curdling screams. You would think somebody was being murdered. We grew closer and people took pictures of us, but mostly Harry, who kept his head aimed down at the floor. Girls shoved things into his face and tried to take pictures with him. Eventually we stopped as the crowd got louder and more aggresive. Harry got closer to me.

"Go ahead and go on inside. I'll be in there in a few minutes." Nodding my head, I picked Brendon up and walked inside of the bakery. Some girls were still taking pictures of us, but I just kind of pushed my way inside. I wasn't used to such large crowds. Another thing I would have to get used to. The smell of fresh bread circled in the air. It was amazing. There were tables outside and the weather was fantastic, but I figured we'd just have to stay inside. Brendon and I found a table near the front where we could see the girls and Harry out front. He looked so energetic and happy even though I knew he was exhausted. After about twenty minutes, he pushed his way inside. The owners met us at the table and offered to close the front doors. Harry was hesitant, but ended up saying yes.

A waitress brought us some different pastries and two cups of coffee. Seeing Brendon, she came back with a cup of milk and a straw. We thanked her and she walked away. Harry was the first to dig in. I made sure that Brendon was situated before I ate anything. Harry watched as I took the first bite. I chewed and swallowed. Oh my gosh. He wasn't joking, this was delicious.

"Like it?" He had a huge smile on his face.

I nodded my head as I took another bite. Underneath the table, his foot rubbed against mine. At first I thought it was accidental, but it stayed there and I was okay with it. Lately I'd gotten better about interacting with people. I'd lost a lot of my social skills during the pregnancy. It was a rough time.