Chapter 18

THANK YOU for reading. I love all of you. This is amazing. Check out my music on the side of each video, VOTE, COMMENT, and FAN! Hell, you can even follow me on Twitter! @helloooimlauren I can't begin to explain how much I appriciate the reads you guys. I have SO MUCH planned for this story. Thanks! -Lauren

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We landed in Japan several hours later. The time difference was totally throwing me off, and I thought France was bad. I'd managed to get though the entire flight without having a single breakdown. As we all got off the plane, we were greeted by One Direction fans holding up signs and large cut outs of the boys. A man held a sign showing us that he would be driving us to our hotel. Paul had taken the earlier flight here singe could get things situated. We would be meeting him later. Everyone waved, but we didn't stay long. We got our bags and headed to the cars.

The hotel was a skyscraper high building, but was very fancy and modern. The sides of the building looked like mirrors, but inside you could see out of them perfectly. All of our rooms were located on one of the higher up floors closer to the top. Obviously, someone was trying to mess with all my fears.

The room was large and well decorated. There was a kimono on the bed for Harry with some writing on the side.

"It had my name and One Direction written on it!" 

"And you can read it?" 

"What else do you think we learned on the plane?"  

He bowed his head with his hands clasped together. 

"Kon'nichiwa."

I rolled my eyes at him again, but he just leaped at me and kissed my forehead. It was really late and we decided to get some sleep. Tomorrow morning they had their first interview for this tour and then their first concert, which I would be photographing. Harry and I both got ready for bed. I had situated a bed for Brendon in the living room part of the suite. Harry's face was covered in more creams and I still couldn't help but laugh.

"We can't all have your perfect skin, Eva!" he joked. I brought him close and kissed him.

"I've told you this before, I like your skin just the way it is." He had little freckles on his cheeks and neck. My hand made its way to his shoulder where I traced the tattoos on his arm.

"I've always wanted to get a tattoo." 

"Really?" 

"No, but it's been a recent desire of mine. I haven't decided what I wanted to do yet." 

"Have any ideas?" 

"I was considering an infinity sign with Brendon's birthday behind my ear." 

"Nobody could see that." 

"It wouldn't be for anybody but me." 

"That's a nice way to think about it. I've been wanted another new one as well. I'll probably get it while we're in Italy."

I thought about it. Italy. Rome. That's actually another place I've always wanted to go. I used to think I wanted to get married there, but then I thought realistically and realized that that would be stupid.

We went on talking for another hour or so in bed. His finger would trace the side of my body and I would just lie there and listen to his entrancing voice. Nights like this were my favorite.

"Tell me about your dad, Eva."

I hadn't thought about my father in months. The last I heard of him was that he was having another kid. I wasn't sure if he had remarried or not. We hadn't actually talked since he left.