Chapter 26

Melanie's POV

Chad's secret to having the best parties. Start them early so after people wake up from passing out drunk the party is still going. By the time I woke up from my "not drunk" nap it was only 2 A.M and the party was still going strong. Of course the music was turned down so we didn't get noise complaints and all arrested for underage drinking but that's about it.

"Good morning sunshine," Ben said, whenever I sat up.

"Hi," I said, my voice hoarse, "my head hurts."

"I wonder why." He teases.

I roll my eyes and say, "Hey, if you're hoping to get lucky tonight I would watch your words."

"Yes ma'am."

I stretched my arms and looked over where I knew Max was sitting. And to my surprise she was sitting in Eric's lap. I looked at Ben, confused. He read my face and nodded.

"Happened last night."

"Yesss, she's liked him since the 8th grade."

"Damn, that's a long time."

"He was with Jenny that whole time. So she never had a chance."

"Ah, I see. Fuck Jenny."

"Definitely, fuck Jenny."

"How drunk was I?" I groaned, massaging my temples.

"Ooh, you were bad. You downed the 8 shots almost back to back. You thought that the wall tried to attack you, you said I looked like a gingerbread man and bit me twice, you thought a toilet I took you to cus I thought you were gonna hurl, was a baby. You tried to cradle it and everything. The list goes on."

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry," I said, resting my head on his chest.

"It's alright, Mave. It was actually very adorable and incredibly funny."

"Ugh, you suck."

"But you love me."

"Yes I do. I wonder why?"

Before he could protest I pressed my lip's against his. It was a soft, gentle kiss, a short one at that but it did the job. He rolled his eyes, but opened his arms to me anyway. I crawled up into his lap and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Oh hey, you're awake!" Max said.

"Yeah, so the planned worked huh?"

"Totally," she said, grinning.

"What plan?," Eric asked, popping his head around her shoulder.

"Nothing to worry about," she said, giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"Whatever you say babe."

She turned back to me silently screaming at being called babe. I silently applauded signaled for her to turn back to him.

"What plan?" Ben asked, one e she turned her back on us.

"Oh we spent like a really long time picking that outfit for her just so Eric would notice her. I would say it worked."

"You could say that," he said, averting his eyes from them as they started kissing again.

"Do you wanna leave?" He asked me, "you seem uncomfortable."

"No I'm alright," I answered only slightly lying.

"I don't believe that for a second. But is there anything I can do to take your mind off whatever's troubling you?"

"There is one thing," I said, quietly, bringing my face closer to his.

"What would that be?" He asked, hugging me closer to him. I gave him no answer, instead pressed my lips onto his. I brought one leg over so I was straddling him. As I brought my hands to the sides of his face he brought his down to cradle my butt and bringing me even closer. I parted my lips slightly, inviting him inside. He had the same taste in his mouth he always did, sweet like something I could never quite place what though, all I know is it drove me mad. I moved up and down, grinding against him. He groaned into my mouth and tightened his grip.