to the stars and back, my love

Once upon a world,

there were 4 teens who all banded together out of their passion for theater. This passion, which burned so brightly, was fueled by the desire to make others smile. Through this, they could get through anything together. Whether it was complicated or simple, well, that simply did not matter. And yet...

Two of the teens, both of which were male, gave way to something much more complex than they imagined. Love.

It took them a bit to realize their feelings, but when they did, they didn't hesitate to spend more time with each other. Time and time again, their love for each other was revealed accidentally, and yet they were too cautious or oblivious.

Then, one day, it finally happened.
They kissed.

"Rui?"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you too, my star.

To the stars and back."

~

"Saki, that's some amazing storytelling right there!"

"Hehe, thanks! I've been working on my storytelling skills ever since your White Day gift. It seems it's been paying off!"

"I'm asking just to be sure, but who was that story about? I already have a good idea, but, yknow."

"You're so silly. It was about you and Rui!"

*doorbell rings*

"Speak of the devil."

"The handsome devil, ooh~"

"Oh, stop."

Tsukasa opens the door and is greeted with Rui.

"Hello! Are you ready?"

"Wha- where are you going at this time?? It's 6 pm!"

"Mom didn't tell you? I'm sleeping over at Rui's. Also, 6 isn't really that late..."

"Okay then... well, text me when you get there."

"Got it. Goodbye!"

"Bye! And don't do anything!"

"SAKI!"

"Fufufu~"

*they drive away ig??*

"I feel like I shouldn't trust that laugh..."

All they really did was kiss each other a few times and then a kiss before they went to sleep.

303 words.