sparkling smile ★

Tsukasa's pov:

"Great work, everyone. We're going to be ready for this show in no time!"

We had just finished practice, and Rui - our director - was congratulating us. I've liked him for a long time, and recently, I thought of inviting him over to my house for a sleepover.

This would be the first time he stayed over at my house. I haven't stayed at his house either, but I go to his house often, and his family treats me as if I've already married him. Note the already.

[Tsukasa, Rui]

"Tsukasa-kun, do you have any plans for today?"

"Nope. I was wondering, uh..."

"Hmm?"

"Sleepover?"

"Sure, sounds like fun! What time do you want me to come over?"

Wow, that was quick. And easier than I expected.

"Anytime is fine with me."

"Okay, I'll be over by 6, then."

"Nice, see you then!"

"Bye!"

(at tsukasa's house, 5:10 pm)

Okay, okay! I cleaned the house, mom and dad are working late, and Saki said she was gonna go on a date with Ichika so she would leave at about 5:40. I don't think I'm forgetting anything...

Oh! Food, right!

(5:54)

Done. Whew, that was a lot. How does Saki do this every morning? I think the non-existent limiter on my appreciation for Saki has been removed.

*Ding dong!*

That must be Rui!

door slowly opens ig idk anymore (im sick while writing this sooo)

[Tsukasa, Rui]

"Hey Rui! Come inside!"

"Wow, your house is really nice. Everything's sparkling clean!"

"Well, a messy living space isn't fit for that of a future world star!"

"True, true. Though, nothing in here even comes close to sparkling as much as you, especially when you smile."

"Wh... huh?!"

"Anyways, is it okay if I shower?"

"Uh, yeah! Go ahead."

"Thanks."

While Rui was showering, I was thinking about what to do. Movies? Games? How about both?

I took out some of my Nintendo games and went back downstairs to watch some tv. I hear the shower turn off and I assume Rui's done, so I go back upstairs to get my own pajamas. But what I didn't expect to see...

"doo-doo doo-doo doo, commercial break! Honestly, I'm starting to wonder if I should ask him if he wants to watch the amazing world of- oh my goodness."

"AH! I'm so sorry, I forgot my stuff in your room!"

I'm shocked and flustered. He's fucking shirtless and I'm totally simping for it.

"Uh.. mm.."
*runs back downstairs*

AGAHAGAGH, OH MY GOSH!
♪batto toota tora-♪

[Tsukasa, Saki, Rui]

"Hey, Tsukasa! How are you doing?- are.. are you panting? What's wrong?"

"Hi Saki! Yeah, I was just running around the house-"

"Kasa-kun!"

"Is that Rui."

"Ha ha ha! Bye now!"

"Don't hang up on-"

"Boop."

End of this one because I feel like im dying and also I'm babysitting? While I'm sick?

I do have a question tho. How far can you guys get on Don't Fight The Music? I can usually get past the chorus, but I'm so bad with small notes. Okay, bye now! See you in the next chapter!