Walk And Talk

(Rui and Tsukasa weren't told about Ena and how she mysteriously went unconscious because I assume that they aren't close enough to Akito or anyone that knows Ena to know about her. Well, besides Rui and his friendship with Mizuki. But I don't think I've ever seen them mention her to Rui. If they have on jp severs, I'm on en servers.)

Me and Rui were walking back home together from a successful Wonderlands x Showtime practice. We were talking about small details we could add, or things to improve on. Then something crossed my mind. Did we ever tell Nene and Emu about our relationship? I decide to ask.

[Tsukasa, Rui]

"Hey, Rui?"
"Yes?"
"Did we ever tell Nene and Emu?"
"Tell them about what- oh.. our relationship?"
"Yeah."
"Nene told me she suspected it and I confirmed her suspicions. Emu probably doesn't know unless Nene told her."
"Hm. Should we tell them next practice?"
"That's probably the best time to do it if Emu doesn't come over to our school again. If she does, we can tell her there."
"She really shouldn't, but it's better to just get it overwith as soon as we can so we don't have many distractions during practice. Sure, if she breaks into our school we'll tell her there. But, we have to make sure we hide her. If the staff catch her... um..."
I start trying to think of excuses, or ways to distract the teachers from Emu while we have her make an escape. Me and Rui are already deep in trouble with the staff, most of them probably dislike us at this point so we're fine. But if they tell Emu's school and her family finds put about it... actually, does Emu's family care about what happens at school with her? Her sister and dad might, but Keisuke and Shosuke don't seem to care in the slightest.
"You're very adorable when you're deep in thought, did you know that Tsu-Tsu?"
"I- huh?!"
Tsukasa buries his face in his hands as he turns a slight shade of pink.
"Aww, and when you're flustered, too!"
Tsukasa is as red as a tomato now.
"stop..."
"But it's the truth!"
*incoherent ramblings of flusteredness*
A/N: im listening to KikuoHana as i write this.

""But it's the truth!"*incoherent ramblings of flusteredness*A/N: im listening to KikuoHana as i write this

Don't ask why I'm writing this so late.

———————————————————

"Ahaha! Is our little Tsu-Tsu still unable to accept how cute he is??"
"I am in no way little."
"Really? Because I have never liked vegetables and haven't eaten them since the day I grew to hate them. And yet, I'm still taller than you. Is your growth slow, or is it something else?"
"Yeah. You're just lucky or something. How did you grow so tall?!"
"Fufufu~ that remains a secret that no one - not even I - will ever figure out!"
"Aghh!"

"Oh?"
"

I'm mad at myself because I can't bring myself to be mad at you. Even if I want to."
"Aw, how cute!"
"And we're back to this..."
"But you are cute!"
"My house is right around the corner! Bye!"
"Noo! How could you tease me in such a manner! At least let me kiss you goodbye."
"Fine."
Rui gives Tsukasa a peck on the lips.
"Goodbye, Tsu-Tsu. See you tomorrow, love you."
"Bye, Rui! Love you too."
Tsukasa waves goodbye to Rui.