Double Date

Me and Rui were on our way to the cafe making... vivid conversation when we noticed Akito and Toya.

[Tsukasa, Rui, Toya, Akito]

"Hey, is that Toya?"
"And Akito as well. Would you like to go say hi?"
"Wait, I think they're walking towards us."
"Hello Tsukasa, Kamishiro."
"Hey Toya, Akito! How are you guys?"
"Hi.. we're doing fine. How about you guys?"
"We're actually doing great ourselves, thank you."
"Where are you guys headed?"
"We're going to a cafe that opened a few weeks ago. It's called ******."
"Really? We are too."
"Wow. Such a coincidence, huh?"
"Or maybe the universe hates me."
"Hm? Did you say something?"
"Nope."
"Since we're headed for the same destination, mind if we walk together?"
"Not at all. Aki?"
"Sure, let's go." (He didn't want to make Toya sad)
I wasn't gonna question the nickname. It would make the atmosphere awkward.
"Alright, we shouldn't be far.."
So this had turned into a double date of some kind. It was initially supposed to just be me and Rui, but it's fine. I'm sure we'll get some time to ourselves another day.
"Wow, there's so much to order! I knew they had a wide variety of things to order but... wow!"
"Uh, Toya? You there?"
"Ah, sorry. I was just admiring the scenery."
"Hm, I think I know what I'll order."
"Me too. Toya? Tenma?" (Idk if he calls him Tenma or Tsukasa, I don't think I've ever seen him mention his name)
"I think I'll just get the chocolate crepes."
"I'll get the same thing as well as some coffee."
They order their food and drinks, then find a table to wait for their orders at.
"So, how have things been for you guys since the wedding performance? I've never had the chance to have a proper conversation with you guys after that."
"We're doing fine. It was fun doing that wedding show. Me and Akito actually learned from it, and incorporated some of it into our own performances."
"I'm glad it was of so much use to you guys! I still feel bad for springing that role onto you though. Oh, thank you for the food Ma'am (their food arrived, pretend the drinks are also here). Also, did you hear me still trying to leave for the event while I was sick over the phone?"
"No, but I did hear Saki trying to tell you not to."
"Aw, dang..."
Tsukasa feels embarrassed.
"How about you, Akito?"
"Teaching people to dance in under 2 hours is hard. But, we were still able to pull it off, so I guess that's something."
"Wait, what? Are there some details I missed? I know you guys were all somehow roped into the event, but I'm pretty sure you had more time to practice."
"Wait, no one told him?"
"Apparently not. We should stop assuming people already know the things we do."
"I'll tell him."

"Wow, you guys all did really great! I wish I could've been there to watch."
"Yeah, but we were still able to blast those flower petals all over the school because of it. I never would've gotten that idea if I didn't become the director."
"You also wouldn't have gotten in trouble. You guys should seriously stop doing that s***, aren't your parents unhappy about that?"
"Actually, neither of our parents know about those happenings."
"Why not? I would've thought the admin would call them and tell them."
"Easy. They don't. They expect us to go home and tell our parents ourselves, but they know how untruthful we can be. They also know that we just don't always do as we're told. They try to keep us from doing such things, but we can't be held back our entire lives, can we? It's just the way of life."
"Yeah..."
"Oh, would you look at the time! It's getting pretty late. We should probably get going."
"We should be going too."
"Okay then, see you guys at school!"
"See you later Tsukasa, Kamishiro."
"Oh, you can call me Rui."
"Alright. See you Tsukasa, Rui."
"See ya!"

"Bye, Rui. See you soon."
"Goodbye, Tsu-Tsu. See you soon."
Rui gives Tsukasa a peck on his forehead.

[Tsukasa, Saki]

"I'm home!"
"Big bro! Where have you been? I haven't seen you since we left for school this morning!"
"Ah, well I visited a cafe with Rui after school. Then we saw Akito and Toya. Turns out they were heading to the same place as us. It turned into a double date of some kind. We had a long talk about that one wedding event I missed a while ago. Remember when you had to call Toya and I was still trying to get to the event?"
"Uh-huh! Seriously though, please don't pull anything like that again! Next time, just rest. Please? For your dear younger sister??"
"Yes, yes. I'll rest for you, Saki."
"Yay!"
Tsukasa relays the rest of the double date to Saki after showering.
"Well, the day after tomorrow is the weekend, right? Maybe you could try arranging something with him that day."
"Maybe. Thanks, Saki. I dont think Rui would be my boyfriend right now if it weren't for you."
Correction: Rui was about to ask Tsukasa to be his boyfriend. So yes, Rui would've been his boyfriend either way.
"No problem!"

literally so fishcaking mad 🤬🤬🤬ik i already fc it but still it was a challenge show!!!Anyways, 908 words!

ik i already fc it but still it was a challenge show!!!
Anyways, 908 words!