Sleepover!

Me and Rui changed into more comfortable clothes after we showered. Then, I made some food for us and we sat down to eat.
"So, is there anything you want to do?" I asked. Rui thought for a second, and then replied.
"Do you have the Mario Kart map DLC?"
"Yeah, I do. Why? Did you want to play on it?"
"Yep. It's been a while since I played the DLC, so I want to see if I'm still good at the game."
"Really? Well, I'm the best at Mario Kart. Nobody has beaten me!"
"Well, that's about to change!"
"Oh, please. You can't be saying that after you told me you haven't played in a while! I will definitely beat you. Just watch me!"
We scarfed down the rest of our food, grabbed our controllers, turned on Mario Kart, and started playing.

So we were both wrong. We both didn't get 1st, 2nd, or 3rd. I got 6th, and Rui got 4th. We both stared at the screen in shock. Until Rui broke the silence.
"Tsukasa-kun, you look so offended! Haha! They're NPC's, they can't control whether or not they win!"
"Yeah, but I seriously thought I could win this! And then you ended up getting a better ranking than me! Hmph."
"Awe. Well, does this make you feel better?"
He gave me a hug and a small kiss on my forehead. In my head, I was freaking out. I was super flustered. But in reality, I returned the hug.
"...it does make me feel better."
I stayed in his warm embrace for a little while longer, and then we went back to games.

293 words (including these). Sorry this is so short, I don't have much time on my hands :(