letsa goo! ★

(picking up from after tsukasa hung up on saki)

[Tsukasa, Rui]

"Oh, did I interrupt something? Sorry."

"No, you're fine. If you're hungry, I made some kimchi fried rice before you got here. It's in the microwave."

"Really? Thank you! It tastes really good, right? I mean, it would if it were made by you."

"Ahaha, it's really not that big of a deal. I'm gonna get in the shower now. The plates and utensils are over here..."

When I walked into the bathroom, I saw a bunch of drawings of me and Rui on the mirror, surrounded by hearts. They were a bit faded, but I could still see them. And you know what? I was totally flustered by it.

I mean, this would be a lot for anyone to take in: your crush for who knows how long drew you and said crush surrounded by hearts.

THAT'S TOTALLY A SIGN!!!

but just as anyone else, you would still be reluctant to take the risk, right?

♪☆♪★♪☆♪★♪☆♪★♪☆♪★♪☆♪★♪☆♪★♪

After I got out of the shower and got dressed, I heard MarioKart.

Fucking bring it on.

Rui pov:

Tsukasa watched me play MarioKart as he ate his kimchi, I wasn't completely sure why. Maybe he was just watching for fun? When he finished, though, he said he wanted to play against me. Who was I to refuse? I never turn down a challenge.

We decided to play using the DLC pass, and we played the Rock Cup. Though, when we saw the results...

"Huh?!"

"Kasa-kun? What's- oh, was it the place you're in? At least you got a trophy!"

"Yes, 2nd is a great ranking. But I- !"

"You wanted first?"

"Yes!"

"Mmm. Well, you just can't beat someone as good as me. Not even Nene can beat me at this. She may be good at the game, but fighting games are her specialty, no?"

"Well then, I'll just have to be the first!"

He never actually beat me. He was behind me by one point at one time, though.

Sorry for the short one, I didn't really have anything to do except write, and I wanted to get one out before school anyway.

Another question because I'm bored, what are your guys favorite songs to play on pjsekai? It can be multiple.

Mine are Cellphone Love Story, Totemoitai Itagaritai, Melt, Because You're Here, Dramaturgy, junky nighttown orchestra, Marshmary, and Kanadetomosousora.

(that's a lot to take in, i talk a lot huh)

IF ANY OF YOU GUYS SAW THE TITLE BEFORE I FIXED IT IM SORRY!! I FORGOT TO CHANGE IT BC WATTPAD WOULDNT PUBLISH IT AND I WAS WRITING FOR A WHILE SO I FORGOT ABOUT THE TITLE AND IM SORRYYYY!!!