SEVENTY FOUR

◜       ◝

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

◟       ◞

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

Kyla, Kiara, JJ, Pope, Cleo, Sarah, and John B all sat side by side in their new clothes in front of basically all of Kildare on a sunny afternoon day.

After getting back from South America with news about their discovery of El Dorado and the gold, they were basically welcomed back as heroes and scholars.

And with the new money they had, they were all able to do the things they loved:

Kiara was out trying to save the turtles with some new equipment she had bought.

Pope was able to apply and pay for college so he could finally become a coroner like he always dreamed of.

JJ bought a charter boat, with which he wanted to take Kyla on amazing vacations with whenever they were bored.

Cleo was staying with Heyward to work since he would be paying her for it so she could finally make a living.

John B and Sarah bought a surf shop where they sold all kinds of surfboards and basically anything related to the beach.

And Kyla, she was able to get into Davidson College in Davidson, North Carolina. Due to her brutal life, she either wanted to become an author or a screen writer so she could use her own personal experiences to create crazy stories. And since she was only six hours away from the Outer Banks, she frequently visited JJ when she had the time to.

She was also no longer 17 anymore and as soon as she turned 18, she could already tell her life was taking a turn for the better. All of their lives, in fact, were finally...normal.

It was great going full Kook, but still being Pogues at heart.

"An expedition of one man, John Routledge, and a group of teenagers, who are with us today. Locals, who grew up here, and who succeeded where centuries of conquistadors, explorers, and admirals failed," the dignitary announced as Kyla and JJ looked at one another, sending each other a small smile. "Today, we come together to celebrate these teens, friends from both sides of the island who came together to solve this 500-year-old mystery. Let's here it for them!" The crowd then erupted in loud cheers and applause.