SIXTY TWO

◜       ◝

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗪𝗢𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒔

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗪𝗢
𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒔

◟       ◞

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

Tara and Rafe roamed through Barbados, trying to find a way off the island and back to Guadeloupe since they didn't exactly have any form of ID on them.

The Thornton girl had been enraged that the Carrera sisters had pushed them off Rafe's own boat, taking it for their own benefit when they had been kind enough not to kill them. But Tara was even more angry at the fact that Rafe had been so quick to trust the girls, even speaking to them with such high regards.

"I still can't believe they took your boat. I mean, first JJ sinks my boat and now Kyla and that idiotic sister of hers had to still yours? I mean, these fucking Pogues," Tara complained, like she had been doing the whole entire time, wanting to see Rafe's reaction to her words.

Rafe hummed in response, seeming to be too focused on something else to actually give her a proper reply back. "Are you fucking kidding me, Rafe?" Tara snapped impatiently.

Rafe looked down at her, a little surprised at her reaction. "What?" he asked, giving her a look.

"What the hell did Kyla say to you when you were forced to stay together in that room for almost a whole day? Because, to me, it seems like you've gone soft," she pointed out, crossing her arms over her chest as she stopped walking.

Rafe stopped in front of her, furrowing his brows. "Wha — No, Ky didn't say anything to me. She refused to speak with me actually," he said even though it had been a lie. Even though Kyla did refuse to speak with him for the majority of the time, when she did talk with him...it seemed to resonate.

He thought about what she said about Tara and how she was a bad influence on him, always making him do more things that he shouldn't do. He didn't want to believe it since, well, he thought he loved the girl but...he had originally loved Kyla more.

"Then why are you calling her Ky?" Tara queried as her eyes widened, keeping eye contact with the man.

"Because that's her name — Just give me a fuckin' break Tara," Rafe said as he went to go start walking again, tired of her bullshit.

Tara face scrunched up in anger and she quickly grabbed his hand, pulling him back. "No, we're gonna fucking talk about this. Back there, on the truck, you were saying all this shit to Kiara and how you liked her because she was half Kook. And you were saying how it was good that you and Kyla worked together. I mean, hello? They are our fucking enemies that tried to take the cross from us. Do you not remember that or something?"