SIXTY EIGHT

◜                                                           ◝

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗬 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗬 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈

◟                                                            ◞

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

The next morning, Kyla and Kiara walked into the Middle of the Island Restaurant to pick up some breakfast for the family that they ordered. They were surprised that they were even let out of the house, but they chose not to question it so their parents wouldn't take it back.

Kyla also hadn't spoken to JJ ever since leaving the Château, wanting to uphold her somewhat promise to her parents but at the same time...she didn't even really know what she could say to JJ. It was clear he didn't want to speak to her at the moment, so what could she even do?

"Hey, Sally," Kiara greeted as Kyla gave the girl a warm smile since they were regulars. "We ordered about ten minutes ago, the usual."

"Yep, it should be almost done," Sally replied.

"Thank you," Kyla thanked before Sally walked off to go check on their order. She then turned to her sister, releasing a relaxed sigh. "I still can't believe they even let us out of the house."

"I know. Can't complain though, I think we deserve some fresh air. Well, if you can even call the air fresh anymore," Kiara replied, shaking her head.

"Yeah," Kyla agreed, nodding her head as she raised her eyebrows. "I think we just need to keep laying low for a few days and hopefully they'll start allowing us to slowly start hanging out with the Pogues again," she added as Kiara looked past her, her eyes widening a bit. "What?" Kyla asked before she looked over her shoulder, seeing Sarah sitting with...Topper?!

Kyla immediately looked back at Kiara, her brows furrowed in complete confusion. "What the hell is that?" she questioned quietly, not sure why Sarah was with him alone. He did help them with the heist, even though it failed, but that didn't mean Sarah should be alone with him. That being said though, Topper had proved himself multiple times that he wasn't the same as some Kooks, but that didn't give him an excuse for the other things he's done; and especially because he was Tara's twin.

"I don't know, and I don't wanna know," Kiara answered, feeling conflicted at the fact that Sarah was hanging out with her ex boyfriend by herself right after getting into a small fight with John B.