𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤

When you awake, you find your hands to be cuffed to a pipe beside you. He beat you, and knocked you out again. Not only is the situation you're stuck in terrifying and fucked up in every way, but it's also extremely frustrating.

You glance over at your surroundings, noticing the new adjustments. The walls have all been padded and made sound proof, and there was a bed, with blankets and your stuffed animals.

In any other situation, you would've laughed. Bakugo killed your friends, stalked you, kidnapped you, hurt you, and he's concerned about your comfort. It's pretty ironic.

Speaking of the blonde, he's seated in a chair in front of you, asleep. His arms are crossed, but his head hangs slightly to the side, his eyes shut, soft breaths escaping his lips. You can't help but wonder how someone who looks so beautiful and peaceful could cause such pain and suffering.

But then, you decide to once again try and plot your escape. You're in hand cuffs this time, and you're stuck to a lead pole. It'll be much harder to struggle out of.

He has to have the key somewhere. Maybe you can figure out. You shuffle slightly, testing how far you can move, before moving the pipe.

Unfortunately, you yank it a little too hard, causing a loud clanking sound, and wakes Bakugo. His eyes flutter open, and you shift back to place, trying not to show your attempt to escape.

It would help if you could get him to trust you, after all. Your past attempts of showing your anger and hatred towards him and trying to get out have caused you to fail.

"Oh, you're finally up." He mutters, rubbing his eyes. "Yeah. I see you've done some redecorating."

You joke, not only trying to lighten things up with him, but with yourself as well. Maybe you can actually convince yourself that things aren't as bad as they are.

Your joke manages to get a small smile from him, before it returns a neutral frown. "I'm glad to see that you've calmed down a bit. Now I can finally explain things to you. I know I seem like a monster and a horrible person to you, but I'm not, I promise."

He moves in his seat, pulling out an envelope that has the same pictures you found from under the bed. "These are Mina's. She was obsessed with you. She was trying to steal you away and keep you as some sort of pet."

"Don't believe me? Here, let me show you." Bakugo pulls his phone out. It's a video of him in Mina's room, finding the photos. He has another video of him unlocking her phone and going through her camera roll, finding more pictures of you in album named after you.

"And she hurt you. She tried to make you do things you're not comfortable with. I know what happened at that sleepover, (y/n).  I'm so sorry.  She had to be stopped, so I blackmailed her and kept her away from you, and kept you safe. That's all I wanted to do. But then she found out about me, and she was going to go to the police, so I had no other choice."

"So this is supposed to make you look better? This is supposed to get me to love you again? Yeah, she did some fucked up shit. Should she have been punished? Sure. But she shouldn't have been killed, and neither should Mineta, or any of them. All that stuff you said about her wanting to keep me to herself and keep me as a pet? You're doing the same thing right now. You have me chained to a fucking pipe!! And this is just so fucked up."

You can't help but ramble, your anger, fear, and disgust all slipping out. You know you should stop, but you can't.

"What's your plan, to keep me chained in your basement forever? That's insane. My Mom's totally going to freak out, if she hasn't already. And then she'll call the cops and you'll be in deep shit. My friends will notice I'm gone, and they'll do something too, and so will Kirishima, and I wonder what he'll say when he finds out the truth about you."

This time, it's Bakugo's turn to get angry. "He already knows the truth. He has for some time. And you know what? He's helped me, because he loves me. I've saved you, time and time again, because I love you. But you're just an ungrateful little bitch. Love is accepting someone for who they truly are, I've accepted you, but you don't accept me. And since you don't, you don't love me."

He steps back, running a hand through his hair, taking deep, shaky breaths. He's never lashed out like that at you before. You look so scared. So, so, scared. Fuck.

"I just- I need a second." He mutters, walking upstairs and leaving you all alone.

--

With your newfound time alone, you think about all the ways you can escape, but you also think about what you said. About love. About accepting him. You did love Bakugo, before you found out who and what he truly is.

But a part of you also feels guilty about what he said. Fuck, you really shouldn't be letting him get to you like this. You know it's only been a day or two, but the isolation is starting to get to you.

You're scared, and angry and hungry. You haven't eaten since the night before he took you, because you lost your appetite when you found out the morning after.

He was so mad. You've never seen him get that mad before. He'll probably never come downstairs again, let alone let you eat. Or worse, he truly realizes that you'll never love him and he kills you.

You can feel yourself start to tremble and you pull your knees to your chest, unable to stop the sobs from escaping your lips. You want to be free, you want to be home, but most of all, you want your Mom.

She always tells you it's going to be okay. She always makes it better. You just wish she was with you. The last time you saw her, you and her were fighting. You don't want to die with that being your last interaction with her.

You want to apologize. You want to tell her you love her. You want to hug her and never let go. 

But you doubt that'll ever happen. You can't run, you can't hide, you can't do anything. You're stuck.