𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫

Toga likes you. She really, really, likes you. From the moment she saw you, she knew it was fate. You two are meant to be. You just don't know it yet.

Her first encounter with you was simple. She saw you walking down the road, and the way she saw you talk, the way she saw you carry yourself, she knew she had to have you. You're perfect, and she needs you.

So, she just walked up to you and asked for directions, which you told her, and she only fell in love even more. You're so kind and thoughtful and friendly. Toga needs you, really bad.

That's when she decided to follow you around, and take your things, and even cut you a little in your sleep. It's one of her favorite things to do.

Holding your legs down gently, and running her blade along your bare thighs, watching as the blood trickles down. Sometimes you shift in your sleep, maybe even let out a small cry or whimper if she presses down too hard. It's so cute.

But you've seemed to notice her presence, so Toga knows she needs to go out and make herself known. And that's what she's going to do today.

--

Ever since what happened in the closet, you've been distant and awkward towards Bakugo, and he hasn't been as attentive as he usually is to you. Maybe it was because, for just a moment, his desire and hunger was satisfied, and he left you wanting more.

But that split second left him completely blindsided to where he is now, hiding in the hallway and listening to you cry to Sero. "I-I'm not making this up, I swear! I know what I saw, you've got to believe me."

"I believe you, (y/n). I know you're not lying. We'll figure this out, I promise. I mean, if we have to, we'll call the cops too." Sero says, and now Bakugo has to know what's going on.

"No, we can't. My Mom will freak out if she knows what's going on, and she's already under so much pressure with everything, I can't." You protest, holding onto Sero tightly as you cry, and Bakugo doesn't think he's ever seen you cry this much, or look this scared.

He needs to know what's happening. So, he walked out into the hallway, pretending as if he hasn't been listening to your conversation the whole time.

"What's going on?" He asks, walking over to you and Sero, watching as Sero gives you a look asking for permission to tell him, and you nod.

"(Y/n) is being followed, we think. There's this person she keeps on seeing following her, and some other weird shit is happening, and she's just scared." He explains.

You sniffle, wiping away your tears and letting Sero hold you close, soothing you. It seems like you have a new best friend. And it's not Bakugo.

"You should stay with someone. Like with me or Sero, or Kirishima. We're relatively big, we might scare whoever it is off. Maybe one of us can stay with you and see whoever it is that's following you around." Bakugo offers.

That surprises you. You expected Bakugo to look at you like you're crazy, and say something like that. But he's actually being nice to you, and it seems like he really does care.

Pulling yourself away from Sero, you smile at Bakugo, wiping your tears. "Thank you. I appreciate it."

He just nods in response, not saying a word. "Uhm, I can have Sero hang out with me most of the time, but I'll text you or Kirishima if I need anything"

"Do that." Is all he says, giving you a small reassuring look, before walking off, shoving his hands in his pockets.

--

Weeks go by, and your stalker hasn't left. You've gotten pictures and videos of them, which only makes you even more hysterical.

But, one of the good things that came from this is how you're trusting him. You told him about your stalker, and you're keeping him updated. You even have a group chat, with you, Kirishima, and Sero, and you text him individually, more often than you used to.

Then, one day, things change when you send a text later than you usually do.

(Y/N): Ik this is probably a rlly annoying request but can someone come over? [8:30]

(Y/N): Im feeling rlly paranoid rn and Sero's at a track meet

Kirishima: Me and Bakugo are heading over now [8:35]

Kirishima: We should be there in ten to twenty mins

With a shaky sigh, you turn off your phone. You need to calm down. All you saw was some shadow outside your window. Maybe it's nothing and your mind is playing tricks on you.

Hoping some water will calm you down, you get up and pour some from the refrigerator. You glance at the clock. Your mom won't be home for another four hours...

You just need a distraction, so, you take a few sips of water, sitting back on the couch, and turning on your favorite tv show.

--

For some reason, you feel really drowsy. Only ten minutes have passed, and you were wide awake, but now, you feel very disoriented and dizzy and tired. All that's happened is that you watched your show, went to the bathroom, and came back and drank more water.

So why do you feel so tired? And why are your thoughts starting to get so blurry and messy and you can't think straight and...

...

..

.

Everything goes dark.

You passed out.

--

"Will you drive faster?!" Bakugo snaps as Kirishima continues down the road, only ten minutes away from your house. "Relax will you? We're almost there. Why are you freaking out anyway?"

It's 9:05. Lord knows what could've happened at that time. Bakugo knows someone's following you. He's seen it. And now, he needs to put it to an end. He needs to make sure you're safe. He shouldn't have left you alone for so long.

"Are you worried about (y/n)?" Kirishima asks, pushing his friend when he isn't in the mood to be pushed.

"Of course, I'm worried about her you dumbass! She's my friend!" He snaps angrily, while the redhead hums and turns into the neighborhood.

"Oooh, I don't know, you seem really concerned for someone 'who's just a friend.'" He slows down, and Bakugo has to resist the urge to shove his friend out of the car and drive himself to your house.

"Fuck, okay! I like her, alright? Now just drive!" He hisses, and Kirishima parks down the road with a grin. The two walk over to the house, seeing that all the lights are off, which is weird. Still, they enter through the door by the garage, and what they next shocks them.