𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Pressing a kiss to your neck, Bakugo lets you go, slipping out of bed. The moment he's gone, you wake, reaching out for him. "Mmm, Katsu-"

"I have to go to baseball practice. Just go back to sleep, okay?" He kisses your forehead this time, softly pushing you back into bed, tugging the sheets you had moved while searching for him back over you. "Mkay."

You mumble, half asleep. And so, you fall back asleep, while Bakugo continues with his routine, getting ready for the day.

When you do fully wake up, it's bright outside, the light shining through the blinds and onto your face. Your stomach growls in hunger, and you wonder how late you were out.

Rolling over, you pull your phone off the nightstand, checking your notifications.

Katsuki ❤️: At Baseball practice, I'll see you in a bit

You: Ok I'll see you soon :))

You scroll through your other notifications, seeing a few texts from your mom. You told her you were staying at Uraraka's for the night, and you kind of feel bad for lying to her.

Then again, she's been up your ass about keeping a balanced life and not only focusing on your relationship. She doesn't understand. Sometimes, Bakugo's the only person that makes you feel okay. So of course you want to be close to him.

Mom: Do you want me to come pick you up before I go to work?

You: No Bakugo will pick me up in a bit

You: Thanks though

Mom: Okay I love you

Mom: Have a good day

You: I love you too

With a groan, you toss your phone back on the nightstand. You feel guilty, frustrated, and hungry. So, you go downstairs and decide to have some breakfast.

After you eat, you spend the next hour or so watching tv and scrolling through TikTok, before you grow bored. Bakugo should be back by now. It feels like you've been waiting forever for him.

You go back upstairs and get ready for the day, brushing your teeth, washing your face, and getting changed. And nope, he's still not here yet.

Groaning, you lay back down on Bakugo's bed, staring at the ceiling. Rolling over on your side, you sniff the sheets, wincing. You still haven't cleaned them from last night. Well, at least that's something for you to do.

As you pull the sheets off the bed, you accidentally knock your phone off the nightstand and under the bed. Swearing under your breath, you get on all fours, reaching around for your phone.

As you pull your phone out from under the bed, your fingers brush up against something else. A box.

You drag the box out from under the bed. It seems like a normal shoe box, but the top's slightly edged off so you can get a small peek of what's inside. And it doesn't seem like shoes.

Curiously, you open the box up, and what you find inside makes your heart drop. All your underwear that had gone missing over the past couple of months, one of your old shirts, and multiple different Polaroids of you.

Your stomach twists in knots, and it feels like all of your sense of reality has been shattered. But you press on, finding phones. One you don't recognize, but there are two others that you do recognize as Sero and Mineta's.

What the fuck.

Bakugo Katsuki is a liar, a stalker, and a murderer.

You can't believe you spent so long trying to befriend him, trusting him, caring about him...falling in love with him...

Before you can fully process your realization, you hear the door open and Bakugo entering the house, calling out to you. You act fast, kicking the box under the bed, grabbing the laundry bin, and putting all the sheets in them, before jogging downstairs.

You're in such a rush, that you wind up tripping and almost falling before Bakugo catches you. "Be careful, idiot."

"Sorry." You murmur, and you don't want him touching you. You don't want him near you. He stalked you. He killed Sero.

"Seriously, are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost." He tilts your chin upward, so you lock eyes with him. Those dark red eyes...The devil's eyes. You can barely look at them.

"I'm fine. I was doing laundry, and I just missed you, I guess." You do your best to keep your voice from shaking, plastering on a small smile. "Well I'm here now, so we can hang out for the rest of the day together. Just you and me."

That's definitely not what you want. You want to get away from him. You want to run. But you know you have to be smart about this.

He leans in, pressing a kiss to your lips. You kiss him back, before turning away. "There's something else. I've been feeling bad about all the fights I've been having with my mom, and I think I might want to go home in a bit to talk with her."

"I thought you said you don't care what she thinks." He remarks. "Well, I guess I do."

He sighs softly. "Alright, how about this? You finish doing the laundry or whatever, and we just hang out for a little and then you go home. Does that sound good?"

"Sure." You feel some slight relief at the fact that you're going to get out of here. Just spend some time here, act like everything's normal, and then go home explain everything to your mom, and call the police.

You walk downstairs and start the laundry machine, getting things ready. You eye the window, wondering if you could jump through it and run away. But Bakugo's fast and strong, he'd catch up with you. The best way out of here is to try to act normal.

Meanwhile, Bakugo is upstairs in his room grabbing a change of clothes since his were all sweaty and covered with dirt from practice. As he pulls off his shirt, he notices something. Your panties that he stole on the floor, and your phone right next to him.

Panicking, he looks under his bed, finding that his box was moved and put back together in a rushed manner. Shit.

You know.