𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥

Bakugo's furious. Whatever the fuck happened the other night, it can't happen again. Mina used you, she hurt you. She pushed you into doing something you didn't want to do. She needs to be dealt with.

But he can't just kill her. Dealing with Mineta is as stressful as it is, despite how little people have noticed. It's different with Mina though. People actually care about her. They would know if she was gone.

And the way he lost control last time can't happen again. God knows what he could do, and the last thing he needs is to blackout and go on a killing spree.

But Bakugo has a better plan. Something that'll make sure she stays away from you for good.

--

"Hey Mina, can I talk to you outside?" Bakugo asks, walking up to her during study hall. Normally, you would keep her company, but it seems like you've been avoiding her, ever since your kiss, which will only help him in this situation.

He leads her out to an empty hallway, where no one's around, and once he makes sure no one's near, he turns back to her and lets himself loose.

Grabbing her wrists, he slams her against the lockers keeping her pinned. "Bakugo? What the fuc-"

"Shut up and listen to me." He hisses, putting a strong hand over her mouth, muffling her voice. Before Mina can even try to bite him, he pulls out something from his back pocket, making her freeze. "Don't say a word, or else I'll show (y/n) these."

With his free hand, he shows the few Polaroids he pulled from his pocket, showing them to her. The ones she took of you. Leaning back, he grins, eyeing the pictures, before looking back at her.

"You know, I have to give it to yah, this is a pretty nice collection. I just had to keep them." He grins, eyeing the pictures, before shoving them in his back pocket.

"It's also pretty fucked up though. Taking pictures of your own best friend? Being this obsessed over her? Getting her drunk and trying to fuck her? You're insane and she's mine."  He seethes possessively, grabbing her face even harder.

She whimpers under his grip, and he lets her go, pulling away from her. "Oh my god, I knew it. You want her just as badly as I do. You're just as bad-"

"Shut up! I've never hurt her, I've never made her do anything she doesn't want to do. I'm nothing like you." Bakugo grows even angrier, punching the locker beside her, and making a small dent in it.

"What do you want from me?" She finally asks, after taking a small shaky breath.

"I want you to stop talking to her, and that includes texting. I want you to block her on every social media account you have. Your friendship is over. Once you do all of that, you're in the clear, and we won't ever talk about this again."

--

You have no idea what happened at the slumber party. Things are weird between you and Mina, and you don't even talk anymore. And now, when you just checked your phone, you see that she blocked you on everything.

You feel sick to your stomach, tears swelling up in your eyes. You can't even pay attention to class because of everything.

"Hey, (y/n), is everything okay?" Sero asks, making you look up from your phone. "'M fine."

You mutter, your voice cracking as you spoke, unable to stop the tears from flowing. Whispering to the teacher that you have to go to the bathroom, you run out, going through the hallway instead.

You sit in the corner where no one else is, where you can be alone with your thoughts. You hate losing friends, it's one of the worst feelings in the world. Especially since you two were so close. 

Who will you hang out with when you've got no one? Who will you call and tell your day about? Who will listen to you rant for hours and hours? Who will spend time with you?

"(Y/n)?" You hear Sero call, looking up and seeing him stand in the hallway, looking around for you.

You don't want him seeing you like this, and you debate on staying silent and waiting for him to leave. He scratches his head, and just as he turns away, you call after him. "Over here."

You say between sniffles, waving your arm out so he can spot you. You try to pull yourself together as he walks over and crouches down in front of you, pushing away tears and taking a deep breath. You try to hide the fact you've been crying by putting a hand over your face, but he catches on immediately.

"What's going on? You can talk to me, you know." He moves your hands away from your face, but you don't say anything.

When you don't respond, he lets you go and sits back against the locker, slumping down lazily. "Or you don't have to. I know we're not that close. So, you don't have to tell me anything. But you're gonna have to tell me to leave if you want me to because I don't wanna be in class right now."

You laugh softly, before thinking to yourself. Sero doesn't seem like the type of guy to be a loudmouth, and from what you can tell, he's a trustworthy person. But then again, you don't know him very well, and this is Highschool, so...

After some brief hesitation, you decided to tell him. Taking a deep breath, you look over at him. "You can't tell anyone about this, okay? Like, no one, and I mean no one. Or else, I'll cut your dick off. And I mean it."

"I promise." He says with a grin, crossing his fingers over his heart.

Well, here goes nothing.

"Basically, I went to this slumber party with Mina and some of the other girls, and I got kinda drunk, and Mina tried to...she pretty much tried to fuck me, and I freaked out, and now we aren't even friends anymore, and I feel like it's all my fault."

Sero stares at you with wide eyes, trying to process everything you just said. When he doesn't say anything for a while, you grow antsy, snapping at him. "Well, are you going to say something? Or are you gonna sit there and stare at me all day?"

"(Y/n), that wasn't your fault. Mina's the one who messed up your friendship. She's the one who tried doing that gross shit to you. I think the best thing you can do now is move on. And besides, you got people better than her. You got me, Kirishima, Kaminari, Bakugo, Jirou..."He began to list out, watching you wince when he said Jirou's name.

"Oh, she messed up too? Well, I guess you just have us guys then." He smirks, making you laugh. "Thanks, Sero."

"Of course."