𝐍𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

Three days passed since your sleepover with Mina, and Bakugo can't help but feel...paranoid and insecure. He doesn't want you being stolen away by your best friend, after all.

He's not sure why, but he's noticed a certain possessiveness that sparks inside of him when it comes to you, and lately, it's only grown and grown. You are his girl, and once he proves it, he's not going to share you.

But your relationship with him isn't developed enough for that yet. So he knows to be patient and play the long game instead. To win you over and have you to himself, once and for all.

As he walks down the hall with Kirishima, Bakugo's eyes subconsciously move from student to student, searching for you. He manages to spot you standing by the lockers and talking with Mina, Jirou, and Kaminari.

"Wonder what they're talking about," Kirishima says as if he just read his mind. Bakugo mumbles a small "Me too," before walking over.

Your face is flushed with embarrassment, and you do your best to try to cover it with your hand,  laughing to yourself. As Bakugo gets closer, he hears what you're all flustered about. "'Hey baby can you show me those tits, please? Just one pic?'" 

"Oh my god, stop reading them!" You shout, dying inside a little in embarrassment, and snatching your phone from Mina's hands, ignoring the other's laughter.

"Woah, Woah, Woah, who's tits are we seeing?" Kirishima interjects, making everyone look over at him. "What? I was just asking."

"Mineta's begging (y/n) for nudes. He's been spamming her for the past three days now." Jirou explains, leaning up against the locker with her arms crossed.

"Why haven't you just blocked him?" Bakugo asks in annoyance. Deep down, he's pissed, rage burning inside him and it's only getting hotter and hotter, but he does his best not to show it.

"I did! I blocked him on everything I could think of. Snapchat, Instagram, Email, everything! But he just makes more accounts and keeps on trying to text me from there. So far, I've had to block eight accounts." You shoot back.

"Damn, you must've really done a number on him, (y/n). I haven't seen him this bad since he had that thing for Tsuyu." Kaminari chimes in.

You let out a long groan, running a hand through your hair and pulling it slightly. "I didn't even do anything! I just thought he was a nice guy and he could help me with Physics so I was nice to him. That's all!"

"I hate to break it to you, (y/n), but you're too nice. Guys think that you being nice to them means you like them, and that means they're going to try to get in your pants." Jirou tells you, while Mina hums in approval.

"What? That's not true." Kaminari disagrees. "Right, and how many girls have you asked out and how many have you actually dated?"

The blonde mumbles in response, while Jirou smirks to herself in satisfaction. "That's what I thought."

Suddenly, your phone buzzes, and you see a text from a random number, but they're texting just like Mineta once did.

Unknown: C'mon plz I'm so hornyyy

Unknown: Just go to the bathroom and send one pic that's all I ask

Unknown: Just one pic and I'll leave you alone

"What the hell, how did he get my number?" You don't notice until you look up from your phone, that everyone is staring at Kaminari, who's looking awfully guilty. And it doesn't take long for you to realize. "Oh my god, you gave him it?"

"No I didn't- Okay, yeah, maybe I did. But I had to! It's the bro code. A guys gotta do what a guys gotta do, y'know what I'm sayin- Ow!" He winces, after getting smacked in the back of his head by Jirou.

"He won't stop texting, ugh, what do I do?" You groan, and Mina takes your phone from your hand, calling him.

"Leave (y/n) alone, you asshole! She's not going to send you anything! Go jerk it to some porn instead and do something productive with your life. And if you call this number back, I'll cut off your balls!" With that, she ends the call, and you thank her with a small chuckle and a hug.

--

Bakugo's furious. How can that short little punk harass you for photos like that? It's disgusting and demeaning, and there's only one person who deserves to see you like that, and that's Bakugo.

He has seen it before, when's he's watched you, but the things he'd give to see it all up close, to have you send him a picture and tell him how horny you are, how badly you need him-

Now isn't the time for fantasizing. He's too angry to even fully focus on that, or the class he's in. All he knows is that he wants to stomp on that purple-haired runt until he crushes him into a bloody mess. He wants to hurt him. He wants to kill him.

"Ow, what the hell Bakugo? Why are you throwing so hard?" Kaminari whines after Bakugo throws a particularly rough pitch into his glove, one that's definitely over eighty miles at least. He's lucky it didn't hit him anywhere else, otherwise, he'd probably have some broken bones.

"Just learn to catch better, you fucking moron!" He snaps, his eyebrows furrowed and his teeth bared.

"Jeez, what's your problem? What did I do?" Kaminari asks cluelessly, noticing his friend's acting angrier than his normal, especially towards him.

"Why'd you give Mineta (y/n)'s number? You knew he was going to spam her with disgusting shit like that, and you still did." Bakugo growls, stating what's truly on his mind.

Kaminari pulls the baseball from his mitt, noticing how some of the stitches came out from how hard Bakugo was throwing it. "Why do you care so much? You want (y/n) that bad?"

"Shut the fuck up! We're nothing more than friends, and we're barely even friends at that. It's just fucking gross!" He seethes.

"See, you just don't get it, Bakugo. Guys like you can get any girl they want. Hell, you could bang (y/n), if you wanted to. But guys like me and Mineta, we're not as lucky. So we have to help each other out when we can. But, I know it was shitty and gross, considering you got a thing for her and considering her feelings, so I'm sorry. I'll apologize for her too if it makes you feel better."

"I don't have a thing for her- I- just fuck off!" With that, Bakugo storms off, tossing his glove on the ground, while Kaminari watches him with a grin.