𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Despite the days passing, Bakugo's anger hasn't eased up in the slightest. Mineta is just a measly parasite, a pest that needs to be exterminated. Bakugo wants him gone. Bakugo wants him dead.

He's been trying to find ways to calm himself, but nothing is working. He's just so angry, so, so, mad that he doesn't even know what to do with himself. Normally, he would be able to find an outlet by now, but this is different. This is bad.

Even the thought of beating Mineta to a bloody pulp doesn't satisfy him. He wants more. He needs more. He needs him far far away from you. He needs him gone.

Mineta's schedule is pretty simple and boring. Bakugo has been following him around for the past three days, trying to figure out when he would be the most vulnerable, and when he can finally strike.

But all Mineta does is study, play video games, watch porn, or go to chess club. The amount of pornography Bakugo's seen him watch over the span of three days is very concerning. Bakugo almost feels bad for him. He definitely has an addiction, and should go get some therapy.

Maybe having some sense knocked into him would help, or maybe killing him. Bakugo isn't absolutely sure of what he's going to do yet. Either way, he knows Mineta's going to get hurt.

--

Bakugo leans back in his car, watching as Mineta's parents walk out the door, leaving him alone for the week. Apparently, they're both going on some sort of vacation, which is perfect timing for something like this to happen.

They wouldn't even know. No one would know. No one would care about some perverted loser getting his throat slit. Bakugo grips the wheel tightly, feeling the adrenaline begin to pump through his veins just from the thought of it.

A long thirty minutes pass and Bakugo is ready. Now, he's not stupid. He has everything planned, and he has some idea of what he's going to do.

Popping his trunk, he pulls out a trash bag with a couple of weapons, a pipe, some rope, a baseball bat, he's really going to have fun tonight. He pulls on his latex gloves, before slinging the bag over his shoulder and creeping off into the night.

He crosses the road, making sure not to be seen by anyone. No traffic cameras or anything. The last thing he can risk is getting caught. It'll ruin his chances of getting into college, it'll send him to jail, and worst of all, he'll never be able to see you again.

Bakugo opens the conveniently unlocked door, (Mineta forgot to lock it when his parents left) shutting it behind him quietly. No one saw him, there's no signs of forced entry, he's doing pretty well. Now comes the hard part.

Quietly, Bakugo steps down the creaky basement stairs, where Mineta's room is. He can hear the teen talking to someone, which he assumes is over his video games. Now that's going to be a problem. He can't let anyone hear or know what's going to happen to him.

So, when Mineta went to go use the bathroom, Bakugo unplugged the computer. When he comes back, he's completely confused. "What the hell? Mom? Dad?"

The purple-haired boy goes to walk up the stairs, calling out to his parents, and as he does so, Bakugo grabs his ankle, making him shriek and fall right on his face. He tugs him down the stairs, shoving him onto the floor roughly.

Blood is pouring from his nose, and he's grabbing his face, crying out. "Bakugo, what the fuck? What are you doing?"

He doesn't reply, giving a hard kick to the teen's stomach and making him throw up onto the floor. He grabs the bat from the bag, glaring at the smaller male.

"What am I doing? What have you been doing, you disgusting little pervert?" Bakugo seethes.

Mineta crawls backward, holding up his trembling hands to protect his now bruised and battered face. "Bakugo, stop, please, I'll do anything. Whatever you want. Why are you doing this to me?"

He's begging already? How pathetic. Tears are streaming down his face, and, oh god, he's crying? Bakugo groans, dropping his bat and crouching down to his level. "Just tell me why you've been harassing (y/n) for nudes."

"I don't know, I was horny okay? But it was fucked up, and I know it made her uncomfortable, and I'll never do it again. I'll leave her alone, I promise."

With that, Bakugo sits back, hesitating. Mineta is a coward, and if Bakugo made him promise not to tell anyone, he's sure he wouldn't. But then again, can he really trust him? People will question his injuries and what will he say?

"Okay, fine. You're off the hook, as long as you promise not to tell anyone what happened in here. Got it? If anyone asks, just say you got drunk when Mommy and daddy weren't home and fell down the stairs. And if you say anything else, if you rat on me, I'll kill you."

"T-that won't be necessary. I won't tell anyone, I promise. I got it, crystal clear." He babbles nervously. 

With a sigh, Bakugo collects his things and himself, turning to leave. He can't believe he was going to kill him. Thank god he came to his senses.

"But for the record, (y/n) came onto me." And that's all it takes for Bakugo to change his mind.

Turning on his heel, he pulls out the pipe, beating down on him repeatedly. Mineta screams and cries out and begs, but nothing. Bakugo can't hear him. Everything's all fuzzy and mute, all he can hear is the sound of his heart thumping in his ears.

When he's finished, it's quiet. Nothing to be heard but his panting.

He stares down at what he did, seeing Mineta beaten even worse than before. He's bruised everywhere, blood all over the place, and his neck is broken.

He's not breathing, and when Bakugo checks his pulse, he finds nothing.

He killed him.