𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

It didn't take long for you and Bakugo to finish your project, due to how uptight and on task he always is. Only just three after-school sessions, and quite a bit of in-class time.

Things are okay between you two now. You're not as annoyed by him as you were once before, but it's not like you love him either. He seems like an alright guy, but he's not the first person you would hang out with. That's Mina, of course.

You two are best friends, and you spend a lot of time together. She keeps you company when you're lonely and bored, and you keep her company whenever she feels like it, which is almost all the time.

Speaking of, that's where you're about to hang out at since you and she are going to have a sleepover after school. And here you are, standing on her front step.

Like you, her parents aren't home often, both of them having jobs that require a lot of traveling, so she understands what it's like. Luckily for her, she has cheer and her dance squad, and you.

Humming to yourself softly, you knock on her door, waiting patiently for her to let you in. A few moments pass by, before you hear loud, fast footsteps racing over to the door, Mina throwing it open and hugging you. "(Y/n)!! I missed you! Come in!"

--

Bakugo doesn't have much to do, considering how he's taking a rest break from practice, and it's been a while since he's spent time with you, so he figures he'll go see what you're up to today. After doing a bit of searching and asking around, he figures out that you're spending the night at Mina's so that's where he supposes he's going.

The only time he's been at Mina's is during the parties she throws. But he's never seen the inside of her room, and he wasn't interested in it up until this point.

Since it's his only way of entry without getting noticed, that's where he goes. He climbs in through the window that's slightly cracked open, pushing it back down to its original place when he gets through.

Mina's room is very...pink. Pink sheets, pink pens, pink pillows, pink clothes, pink everything. It's killing Bakugo's eyes.

Walking over to her desk, Bakugo looks over it. Most of it is made up, and items she uses to style her hair, but there are also school supplies and a picture of her and her family. None of it interests him until he starts going through her drawers.

In the bottom one, there's a box, but just before he can look at it anymore, he heard footsteps, and voices. Your's and Mina's in particular. So, he rushes to close the drawer, before trying to find a place to hide.

He hides in Mina's walk-in closet, cracking the door open so he can see what's going on. The door clicks and you two walk-in, sitting on her bed.

"I should totally paint your nails. They'd look so good!" She says, grabbing your hands. "Alright, alright, but let me pick the color."

Once you pick out a (f/c) colored nail polish, you let Mina paint your nails, talking with her as she does so. Some topics interest Bakugo, while others don't.

Suddenly, your phone goes off. It's a Snapchat notification, nothing Bakugo needs to care too much about until he hears who it's from. "It's Mineta."

You say simply, before putting your phone back on the bed with your free hand. "Ew, why are you texting that creep?"

"He's helping me with AP Physics. That shit's hard and he's one of the smartest and friendliest people in that class." You reply, making Mina roll her eyes.

"He's just being nice so he can get in your pants. Mineta's the biggest perv in our school. You know he's gotten caught trying to peak in the girl's bathroom like five times already, right?" Mina tells you, making you wince, and Bakugo agrees with her. Mineta is the last person you should be hanging out with right now.

"Speaking of, though, is there anyone you like? Like a crush or anything?" Mina asks, peering at you through her eyelashes. You shift in your seat, looking away coyly. "I don't know..."

"C'mon, there's gotta be someone. Kirishima, Sero, Bakugo?" She lists out, and he doesn't like the idea of you having a crush on any of the other names she says.

"Kirishima's not my type, and Sero's nice, but I only like him as a friend, and Bakugo...okay yeah, I will admit, he is hot, but he's an asshole." You answer, shooting everyone she listed out down.

While Bakugo would be offended, he can't help but feel a bit of pride from your words. You think he's attractive. Not just attractive, you think he's hot.

"Well, you know, if you want, you could look into girls. Guys are dicks, but girls, they're different. And who better to date than your best friend?" She moved her hands up to yours, giving them a gentle squeeze.

Wait, wait, wait. What the hell?

That makes Bakugo stop completely, staring at Mina as she holds your hand. He knows she's bisexual and he doesn't have a problem with that, but never has he thought of her having a crush on you. He thought you guys were just friends. Does she? And do you like her back?

You look frozen in place, sitting there and staring at her, completely confused, almost as confused as Bakugo is. But then, Mina lets out a shrill, high-pitched laugh, letting go of your hands. "Oh my god, then you should see the look on your face! It's priceless. I'm just fucking with you (y/n), jeez."

You began to laugh as well, awkwardly, relaxing. Bakugo is still tense, though. There's something about the way she talked to you just then, something that he doesn't like.

--

It's early in the morning after when Bakugo finally thinks you're safe alone, and he finally leaves. If your best friend has a thing for you, he knows he'll be in big trouble. He'll keep an eye on it, for now.