𝐆𝐲𝐦 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬

Since you had space for a free elective, you decided to sign up for gym class, as just a free class you can release some steam in. And it's been...very mixed. Surprisingly, there are a lot more kids in your grade in this class than you thought there would be. That includes Bakugo, Uraraka, Mina, Deku, and Kirishima.

You only have Bakugo and Uraraka with the same teacher, though, so you're usually separated from the others. You don't mind it, though. Uraraka was one of the more welcoming students when you first came to UA, and she's really sweet. You also think she and Deku make an adorable couple.

Today, you're on the second day of your wrestling unit. After Mr.Ishiyama spent the last class going over posture, form, and rules, (which you basically fell asleep listening to) you're finally going to wrestle today.

"I want you all to break into groups of three. Two people will be wrestling and one will be the referee. That person will let them know how their form is and will make sure everything's legal. While we are wrestling, any unnecessary roughhousing won't be tolerated."  He tells the class.

You scan the gym, looking for anyone you knew, your eyes set on Bakugo and Uraraka. Getting to your feet, you walk over to who's closest, which is Bakugo. "Hey Bakugo, want to be in my group?"

He shrugs simply, seeming apathetic,  his lips curved in a stoic frown. "Whatever."

"Okay sounds good. Uraraka! Want to join us?" You waved her down, calling her over to you. "Oh, sure!"

As everyone else groups up, you, Bakugo, and Uraraka walk over to the wrestling mats, standing at the circle engraved on the floor.

"So, Uhm, here's where we'll be taking score, and we'll be doing three rounds each," Uraraka says, pulling out a sheet of paper and a pencil. "I can ref first if you want."

"Alright, guess that just leaves me and Bakugo, then." You begin to stretch and prepare yourself for the match.

Bakugo does the same, crossing his arms over each other, his muscles flexing slightly as he does so. You know the guys on the baseball team go to the gym and work out a lot, but still, damn. He looks very strong, and it's almost a bit scary, especially considering how you're about to wrestle him.

But hey, what the hell, you only live once right? Might as well give it a try.

"Are you guys ready? Go ahead and step into the circle." Uraraka instructs, and you and Bakugo step into the inner circle.

"I'm not going easy on you, (y/n). So don't be surprised if I end up crushing you." Bakugo tells you with that same old cocky and overconfident attitude that grinds your gears.

If he can push your buttons, might as well push his.

"Bring it, Katsuki-Kun." You taunt, mocking the words of his fangirls. That seems to set him off, making him glower at you, practically seething with rage.

"Ready, set, go!"

You and Bakugo both stalk around the ring, neither one of you making a move. You figure you'll take him by surprise and move first, keeping your body close to the ground, your elbows tucked...you lunge at him, only to have him grab the undersides of your thighs and slam you onto the floor, knocking the wind out of you.

The next thing you know you're on the ground, trying to catch your breath. Bakugo's standing above you with a smug grin on his face, and you want to punch him so bad. After you get a hold of your breathing, you let Bakugo help you up.

"That's a point for Bakugo," Uraraka announces, marking something down on the paper.

"I warned you," Bakugo said with a knowing smirk, making you roll your eyes. "Just get ready for the next round. It's not over yet."

The second round is a little longer than the last, with you not making any moves, but getting out of the way when Bakugo goes towards you. But then, he manages to grab your leg and pull you along with it, pushing you onto the ground, holding you there for a couple of seconds.

"Another point for Bakugo," Uraraka states, writing it down. At least that time was a lot less painful.

But you want to win at least one round. You're a competitive person, and there's no way you're going to let Bakugo's smug ass get all the glory of winning all three rounds, no. You're going to put up quite a fight on this last one, and give it all you got.

--

While it's cute seeing you try to fight back against him, Bakugo wants to win the whole thing. He wants to be the undeniable champion, and he wants to beat you.

So as the third round begins, he goes behind you, trying to grab your waist and push you down to the floor. You squirm around, managing to break from his grip, but what you do next surprises him.

You tackle him, pinning him to the ground, straddling him, your legs on either side of his waist. You're practically sitting on him, grabbing his wrists and pinning them above his head. Bakugo feels his cheeks flush, and his body grow hot, squirming under you slightly, but nothing. He's stuck.

He has to tell himself repeatedly not to get hard, considering how close you are to his crotch. While a part of him wants you off, another doesn't. It was fun seeing you underneath him, but seeing you on top of him, like this? It's a treat.

You grin down at him victoriously, before looking over at pink cheeks. "So, do I get a point?"

"Uhm, I'm not sure if that's an appropriate or legal position, but, I guess so? I'll just give you the benefit of the doubt." She shrugs, writing it down.

"Looks like I got you back, Bakugo." You tease, shifting slightly and grinding up against him, and Bakugo forces himself to bite back a groan, pretending to be annoyed.

"What're you two doing?" Mr.Iyushu's voice manages to snap you out of your trance, causing you to get off of the blonde and stand up. You were too focused on winning to even realize that you're sitting on him like that.

"Nothing, sorry sir." You mumble, feeling your face heat up in embarrassment. The teacher shakes his head at you, before walking away, grumbling under his breath about how he isn't paid enough for this.

--

The class goes by quickly, and it's not long until you're preparing to leave, changing out of your gym uniform and back into your school one. But as you turn to leave, Bakugo stops you. "(Y/n), wait. I want to say sorry."

You blink, completely clueless as to why he's apologizing. "Sorry for what?"

"That thing that happened a couple of weeks ago. When I yelled at you in front of everybody." He rubs the back of his neck, averting his eyes from yours.

"Oh, that? I don't care. I'm over it. You probably should've apologized when I was still mad, heh." You shrug, smiling at him. "What we really need to focus on is working on that project together. Here, give me your number so we can find a place to meet and work on it."

Bakugo tells you his number, and you put it into your phone and shoot him a text to make sure it goes through. When it does, you turn to leave, grinning at him before you go. "I'll text you. See you later."