𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

You're nervous. Not that you know why. You've spent so much time with Bakugo already, and this shouldn't be any different. But it is the first time you're sleeping over at his place.

Your mother's working another all nighter at the hospital, and Bakugo's parents are out of town, at some sort of convention or something. So, that just leaves you and him alone at his house, for the whole night.

Taking a deep breath, you ring the door bell. In a matter of moments, Bakugo answered the door, grinning down at you. "Finally, the hell took you so long?"

"I was getting ready. It takes time to look this good." You remark, posing with a smirk. Bakugo grins back at you, leaning over and pressing a small kiss to your lips.

"You always look good, idiot." He pulls you inside, shutting the door behind you. Once again, he's leaning over and kissing you, much more passionately, molding his lips with yours.

You grip his back arms for balance as you kiss him back, feeling yourself already start to grow weak in the knees. After another long moment or two, he pulls away, leaving you with butterflies in your stomach.

He licks his lips, humming at the taste of your lip gloss. He pulls your bag off your shoulder, hoisting it onto his. "Here, let me take your stuff. Go sit at the table."

You do as told, sitting at the dinner table, staring over at the pot in the kitchen, watching as the broth boiled. It smells amazing, and your stomach growled in hunger.

In a matter of minutes, he's back downstairs, walking into the kitchen, and stirring the pot. "You remember the night when I first came over to your house? To work on that stupid ass project or whatever?"

"Oh yeah. You kept on bitching the whole time." You remark, with a giggle. "Yeah, whatever. But you remember what you made for me? That spicy ramen? I didn't know you read me so well."

"Please, anyone who talks to you for more than five minutes can tell that. It goes along with your personality."

"Well, you knew it, and that's all I cared about. So now, I'm going to make some for you, and also show you what a better cook I am." He glances over at you with a grin.

"We'll see about that." You shoot back. The two of you continue your banter, before Bakugo brings the two steaming bowls over.

You blow on the bowl gently, letting it cool for a bit, before you dig in. And it tastes...amazing. Fuck, you hate it when he's right.

You murmur a swear, making him laugh and watch you with a smug grin, as you continue to devour the bowl, eating like you hadn't ate in months. Knowing that you loved his cooking made him feel like he was on top of the world.

[NSFW WARNING: INTERCOURSE, ORAL SEX, ETC.]

After dinner, you and Bakugo spend some time watching one of your favorite shows. You're a few episodes in, and some time has passed when Bakugo's hand slips from your waist down to your thigh.

He strokes it softly, before he moves it closer to your inner thigh, making your breath hitch. He leans over and kisses you, slipping his tongue over your lips and into your mouth, making everything much more intense.

You moan against his lips, causing him to involuntarily buck against your ass, making you feel his hard length. You're throbbing at that, and you straddle him, kissing him again.

You grind yourself against him, letting your clothed cunt move against his cock. He groans, grabbing your hips, and moving you against him. He moves hikes your skirt up, revealing your underwear, a pretty black lace.