𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

Dating Bakugo has been an interesting experience, to say the least. To think you didn't have enough attention, no everyone practically stares at you whenever you're with him, which is basically all the time.

Not that you mind, of course. You really like Bakugo, and you love spending time with him. He's been great.

But something you've learned is that enjoys showing you off, with an arm wrapped around your shoulder, or your waist, growing possessive when you're around someone he doesn't like. Which is pretty much everyone, especially guys.

If someone looks or speaks to you a way he doesn't like, he'll be sure to make his presence known, and intimidate the hell out of the poor guy you're talking to. And if they try anything remotely close to flirting...they're in deep shit.

The only person he trusts around you is Kirishima, which you don't mind. Your judgment of your friends has been flawed, considering how they all left and hurt you.

You're so tired of having to pick when all they do is cause more pain. So, you're fine with Bakugo choosing for you. He makes better decisions than you anyways.

"So, what's the plan for today?" You ask as you walk down the hall with him. He smirks at you, cocking a brow. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, are you doing anything? Are we supposed to be doing anything? Or do you just want to relax?" You ask.

"Well, I do have another baseball game. It's the last one before regionals." He admits. "See, that's something. Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

He shrugs. "I didn't think it was that big of a deal. I know you're busy with catching up on your work and stuff, and I didn't want you getting distracted."

"Awww, how considerate of you." You coo, and he shoves you playfully, telling you to shut up.

"But seriously, it's fine. I'm almost all caught up anyways, and I could use a break. Plus, I want to see you play, even if your games go on for ungodly hours."

Despite how hard he tries to hide it, you can see a smile cross Bakugo's lips. "Thanks."

--

It's been a month, but Bakugo still can't believe it. He's spent months working so hard to get you. Dreaming, fantasizing, yearning for these moments, and they're finally here.

Having you by his side, talking with him, joking with him, kissing him, touching him...it's better than he could've ever imagined.

But what makes it even better is how he knows he's the person that you're closest to. He knows that he's the first person you call when you wake up, and the last you talk to when you're about to go to sleep. He knows he's not only your boyfriend but your best friend too, which is something he never knew he would enjoy as much as he did.

And having you by his side like this makes him realize that everything he did was worth it. That he'd do it all over again if it meant he could have you to himself. That he doesn't regret it.

He never did. No matter how bad Kirishima tries to make him feel, Bakugo never feels guilt nor sympathy. He just feels...numb.

But when he's with you, Bakugo feels amazing. He's always felt that way, ever since he first met you. He just didn't want to admit it, and he was scared of these emotions. But now, he accepts and embraces them, as a part of himself.

--

You bite your lip as you walk over to the field. You're late. You knew you would be late, but Bakugo just had to insist on you finishing your work before you come to the game.

So you did, and now you're here, with only fifteen minutes left. But at least you don't have to pay.

You mess with the sleeve of your jacket nervously as you make your way through the crowd, and find a spot near the bleachers.

Technically, it's not your jacket, but it's the varsity jacket Bakugo gave to you...you're not sure if you keep it, but you love the way it feels and the way it fits on you..he first gave you the jacket at one of his other games, right after they won, pressing a small kiss to your lips. That was a good night.

Hearing the crowd behind you cheering loudly, you stop reminiscing, focusing on what's happening now. Boys are sprinting over the bases, and you watch as Kirishima takes off. It must've been a home run.

You glance at the scoreboard, seeing that UA won it easily, which isn't surprising. And just like that, that game is over.

As people start to leave, you walk over to the dugout, watching as the boys started to collect their things. Kirishima, wearing a huge smile, is high-fiving the other boys.

"Great job, Kiri!" You greet him, giving him a fist bump. "Thanks. I didn't realize you were here."

"Yeah, I just got here a few minutes ago. But I did get to see your hit. That was awesome!" You compliment, and he blushes, telling you it was nothing. Typical humble Kiri.

"Anyways, do you know where Katsuki is?" He points over his shoulder, and you spot Bakugo in the corner, taking off his catcher's gear.

You run over to him with a big grin on your face. "Hey!"

The moment he sees you, he picks you up in his arms, making you squeal. "Congratulations Kats!"

"Thanks, idiot. Did you do your work?" He asks, giving you a suspicious look. "Yes, I did it."

"All of it?" He presses you, but you don't budge. "Yes, all of it."

He puts you down on the ground, pressing a small kiss on your forehead. "Good."

"You're covered in dirt." You remark, noticing all the dirt stains on his uniform, as he gets all his things together. "Yeah, that's what happens when you slide. Anyways, wanna get out of here and grab something to eat?"

"Sure."