𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞

Sero: Hey, I'm super sorry that I have to do this but I have to reschedule our date

You: Oh, that's ok

Sero: Yeah something really important came up

You: Don't worry it's fine

You: Do you know when u wanna reschedule?

You: And is everything ok?

Sero: It's fine, but I gtg

Sero: Ttyl

You: Oh, ok bye

You can't help the lump in your throat and the sinking feeling in your stomach as you turn your phone off. You feel disappointed, but you're also worried.

Sero's normally never so short and abrupt with you. He takes his time with you, and pays attention to you. That's one of the main things you love about him.

Well, there was that one time, when you called him the night after you caught Bakugo, but you didn't think much of it. You just thought he was grossed out or just had to go or whatever.

But this is different. He never acts so dismissive over something like this. In fact, he was acting more open towards you. Like, really open.

Last night, he told you how much he cared for you, and now he's acting like this and you can't help but wonder why. What changed? Did you do something wrong?

Maybe he's really busy with something, and he'll explain it later. You hope, but you have a nagging feeling that that's not true.

Maybe he just doesn't want to be with you. Maybe it's too much for him. You are a lot to deal with, and you always vent to him, and you put a lot on his shoulders, he always says it's okay, but maybe that's not true. Maybe he was just lying to be nice to you.

Who would want to be with you, after all? You're a mess, and you're weird and awkward and not super attractive, and just...ugh.

You wipe away the tears starting to fall, trying to ignore the growing ache in your heart. You know you're probably just overthinking, that everything's probably fine, but you still feel like shit.

Sometimes, you miss your old home, before you moved here and everything got so complicated. When there wasn't any drama besides the petty arguments you got into with your friends. You miss it a lot, you miss them a lot, but you know you can't go back.

So, instead, try to calm yourself and stop crying, walking upstairs to the bathroom instead, and deciding to take a nice bath to relax and get your mind off of things.

--

Slipping Sero's phone in his pocket, Bakugo crouches above him, waiting for him to wake. He never wanted to do this, in fact, Bakugo used to consider him a very close friend, but then, he decided to snake his way into your life and steal you away from him, and that's something Bakugo can't have.

"Hey, wake up." He growls, patting his frenemy's face, watching as his eyes flutter slightly. Bakugo did knock him out hard, so hard that there's a gash on the side of his head, which he's still bleeding from.

Blood is pouring down to his eyebrow, most of it being dried, but some still spilling, as his eyes slowly open. Disoriented, Sero looks around at the unfamiliar surroundings, before realizing that he's tied up and gagged.

Panic flickers in his eyes, and for a few moments, he struggles, before Bakugo tells him to stop. "Quit struggling, it'll just make things worse."

Sero sets his eyes on Bakugo, finally noticing his presence. A look of betrayal sparks in his eyes, and he glares Bakugo, realizing the situation he's in. Angry and afraid, Sero's struggling even harder, swearing at his old friend through the rag.

"Shut the fuck up and calm down!" Bakugo snaps, making Sero jump and grow quiet. With a long sigh, Bakugo reaches over and pulls the rag out of his mouth.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, man? Why are you doing this?" Sero hisses the moment he can speak.

"You know why. You went after (y/n), and she's mine. You gave her head. You were going to take her out on a date. You could've fucked her, if I didn't stop you." Bakugo growls.

"She doesn't belong to you, and you've never made any indication that you want to go after her. In fact, you made sure people knew how much you didn't like her, so how was I supposed to know, dipshit?!" Sero seethes.

Bakugo rubs his face, groaning. He has a point, Bakugo should've at least told him to back off, like he did with Mina and Mineta, but he knows he can't turn back now.

"I mean, you have me kidnapped, tied up and gagged in some rank ass basement, and how do you expect me not to tell anyone about this?" But then, he looks down at Bakugo's hands, seeing the gloves he's wearing. "I'm not going to get out of here, am I?"

Bakugo didn't reply, refusing to make eye contact with him, and that's when Sero realizes it. He realizes everything. "Holy shit. You killed Mina. And I'm next, huh?"

Sero laughs, shaking his head. "You're psychotic. You know you won't be able to get away with this, someone's going to figure something out, sooner or later."

Bakugo ignores him, pulling out a kitchen knife, and preparing himself. "Wait, can you do one last favor for me? As a friend?"

That makes him pause and hesitate. "Tell (y/n) I love her."

The blonde's expression contorts into something insane and angry, and just as he can raise his knife, Sero breaks free from his bonds, tackling Bakugo to the ground. He punches Bakugo hard in the face, and wraps his hands around his throat.

Bakugo swings his arm around, trying to stab him, and trying to get him off, but Sero manages to restrain him with all his might. Bakugo's face is starting to go purple, and he's gasping, fighting to get some air in his lungs.

Does Sero really want to be like him? A sick, twisted murderer? No. He's not like that. So, he lets him go, watching as he coughs and wheezes, catching his breath.

"I'm going to call the cops, and I'll make sure you can never see (y/n) again, you sick fuck." With that, Sero turns away, sprinting up the stairs. He can feel Bakugo scrambling behind him, and right before he can reach the last stair, Bakugo pulls him by his ankle, making him fall down the stairs.

With his knife in hand, Bakugo stabs him over and over again, making sure he's dead. Panting softly, he sits besides Sero's dead body, running a hand through his hair.

He knows he should feel bad, but he doesn't. Instead, he feels freed. Now there's no one standing in his way, and he can have you all to himself.